The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 05-26-2007, 11:04 AM   #1
Cloud

Internal sexual dialog

I get this totally random sex dialog thing going on. Out of the blue, I'll be performing normal daily tasks or at work, when a little voice in the back of my head will say, "Fuck me. Fuck mefuckmefuckme . . ., " or "bite my neck" or something. Not related to anything going on, specific people, or even to other things I'm thinking.

Weird. And I imagine guys have it much worse. Do you have this kind of thing going on?
Old 05-26-2007, 11:17 AM   #2
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

That's interesting, Cloud. I don't get a voice in the back of my head so much as I get an entire scene, complete with the Yummy Feeling, that flashes in my brain. The scenes are always with men I have been with, usually the one I was with last or the one who rocked my world the hardest in the past few months. It can take my breath away because it's so visceral. It's nearly real.

What happens after you get that little voice going? How long does it last? Mine only goes on for a min. or two and that's because I've cultivated the feeling and encouraged the image.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:17 AM   #3
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
I get this totally random sex dialog thing going on. Out of the blue, I'll be performing normal daily tasks or at work, when a little voice in the back of my head will say, "Fuck me. Fuck mefuckmefuckme . . ., " or "bite my neck" or something. Not related to anything going on, specific people, or even to other things I'm thinking.

Weird. And I imagine guys have it much worse. Do you have this kind of thing going on?
Wow, laundry day must be really interesting at your house. I don't want to get personal, but it almost sounds like something associated with menopause, not that I am qualified to judge. We guys have enough trouble managing testosterone to take time to learn the ins and outs of estrogen.

I've had the occasional daydream, but I don't think it's ever resolved into an internal dialog. I can look at really hot women in brief summer clothes and find them attractive and desirable, but I've never had a voice in my head say.

"Wow, I'd like to grab those melons and ride her into the sunset".

But that's just me. 6 billion people, 6 billion stories in the naked planet.

And ladies, you're both invited to a BBQ at my house.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:27 AM   #4
Cloud

these thoughts just flit in and out. And gee, thanks Rich, but I've kind of always had these thoughts. :p They're not related to any specific, sexual daydreams or fantasies, 'tho got those too.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:34 AM   #5
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Ya know, Cloud, I've met women with very strong libidos (like me and you and ducks and sundae and I know women with either "i don't care" or weak sex drives. I just think it's part of having a strong drive---we just think of it more due to hormone levels or something. If you enjoy it (and I enjoy the hell out of mine!) go with it! try to expand on it! I think it is a fun spot in the day, don't you?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Old 05-26-2007, 11:40 AM   #6
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
these thoughts just flit in and out. And gee, thanks Rich, but I've kind of always had these thoughts. :p They're not related to any specific, sexual daydreams or fantasies, 'tho got those too.
Sorry if it's too personal, but didn't you say you were divorced? Who divorced who?

I can't imagine someone getting tired of an attractive, tattooed, nipple-pierced (just guessing), woman who's always thinking of sex. Unless you wore him out.

BTW, the BBQ invitation still stands.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
Old 05-26-2007, 11:58 AM   #7
Cloud

BBQ? ribs? thick meat patties drooling sauce . . . fluffy buns . . . dare I say it? (whispers) hot dogs?

so, you want personal? I divorced my drunk husband 20 years ago, and I'm so happy to be single. Can barely take care of myself, let alone any others. And yeah, I'm menopausal. Thank god. Want to make something of it? Huh? Huh?

and no, I don't normally hear voices. What's that? Uh . . . excuse me.

I think I hear someone calling me . . .

Last edited by Cloud; 05-26-2007 at 01:42 PM.
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 03:59 PM   #8
lizzymahoney
Major Inhabitant

I don't get specific short sentences, but will get the occasional intrusive thought that's explicitly sexual. While I enjoy those, I don't place any more emphasis on them than any other intrusive thought.

It sometimes is related to whatever I am doing. I used to work at a large table surface that could be raised or lowered or tilted. I was often enough bending over it while standing. Definitely had some interesting random ideas that would take me by surprise...

Like Brianna, I've cultivated them. Why not?
lizzymahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 05:02 PM   #9
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzymahoney View Post
I've cultivated them. Why not?
Cultivate your garden!

—James Barrie

Old 05-26-2007, 05:13 PM   #10
Cloud

and decorate your own soul. I hear you. I was just curious . . . to see if I was weirder than I thought I was. Not sure that's possible. . .
Old 05-26-2007, 05:44 PM   #11
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I don't think you're weird, Cloud. Not in this respect anyway

—James Barrie

Old 05-28-2007, 08:27 AM   #12
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
Cultivate your garden!
Well, if I were single, which I am not, then the bee king would have been happy to offer any pollination services.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:48 AM   #13
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

my internal dialog is going like this:

He said he was 'alternate sexuality' I think that means he was gay or at the least a 'closet homosexual' who didn't have enough self knowlege to stop playing these 'role games' with women that went out in the 1940s.

I wonder if he was allowing his buddy to blow him? Was his buddy allowing him to poke him?

Are bi sexual men usually lousy in bed?

The playboy magazines didn't convince me he liked women any more than he liked his guitars.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:33 AM   #14
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
BBQ? ribs? thick meat patties drooling sauce . . . fluffy buns . . . dare I say it? (whispers) hot dogs?
Actually, I prefer to toast the buns on the grill. The extra time is worth it. I also prefer splitting the dogs to maximize the grilled surface. I usually don't do this a lot for guests because people aren't used to it.

BTW, you mentioned the drooling meat patties, buns, and hot dogs, but you forgot the chicken. It will probably be mostly drumsticks, but I may also have some golden crispy breasts and thighs. If you're into that kind of thing.

Sorry about your ex. He sounds like a jerk. We've been married for almost 25 years. The woman has the patience of a saint.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:18 PM   #15
Cloud

grilled hotdogs, split open and on the grill? Make mine with ketchup and cheese, please!

see? am so weird!