The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #11
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode View Post
snip--

I promise to be here more soon. As I said, I've missed you all, and I have no good excuse for why I've been nothing more than a lurker for so very long.
Good. I'm counting on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode View Post
Thanks for the good vibes. Please keep them coming, and try to spare some for Selene as well. She has to be going through some pretty fucked up shit in her head/life to have resorted to this.
You're welcome. You have my good vibes as does Selene.

Ya'll--an aside--it's my experience that good vibes for the ex are a gift to both, especially to Elspode in this case. I felt the same way when I was in a similar situation. He's in adrift in an ocean of shit for the moment, throwing in some free floating focused hate doesn't improve that situation, especially since he's asked for the opposite.

I believe this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Els
She has to be going through some pretty fucked up shit in her head/life to have resorted to this.
produces this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoB
This wasn't a wrong choice driven by a panicky fight or flight situation. This was a carefully crafted, fuck-you-long-time, kick in the nuts, by an evil, self-centered, cunt. An act so vile, even she can't watch it unfold.
I agree with you xoB, I do. But I also know that Elspode chose her, built a life with her to this point and did so not because she was Susanna bin Laden, but because she was in Elspode's eyes a good person. I support Elspode because he's my friend and I'll do what I can for him. For me, that includes holding my hatred in abeyance.