The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 01-21-2003, 09:43 PM   #31
Thadius
Civil Civilian

To coin an old English phrase to an old picture.

Nice pair of top Bollocks man...
Old 01-21-2003, 10:07 PM   #32
smed
Sir Smed to you.

It's not wrong....it's freakish and should be tolerated no more than a woman running around with a roll of socks in her trou emphasizing a psuedo-penis.
I can't say it's wrong.......however I can have a strong opinion questioning it's validity as art or fashion.

If your going to bust my balls about my opinion...that perhaps you don't agree with.....that's fine. But unless your a MAN who wears outfit's that emphasize your BOOB's, dont talk to me about my understanding of sexuality. I'm not reading shit about Transvestites....I have no time for that drivel...furthermore, I don't give a shit about how they feel and what they like to wear.

Lastly....your a boob wearing she-man, aren't you?
Go hang out with all of the other boob-men here at the Cellar.
I have no time for this degenerative conversation.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress Puppy
I gotta say, Smed, you don't understand. You should probably read some information on Transvestite/Transgender/Homosexuality/Sexuality in general before forming society-biased opinions. I mean really, you're spazzing out because someone likes something other than what you think should be liked. How can you say that someone's preference is wrong?

Anyway, a Transvestite probably isn't confused about their sexuality. Indeed, they probably understand it better than you understand your own, as they've obviously done enough thinking about it to realize that they feel more comfortable in women's clothing than what would normally be worn by men (which is a concept I think is stupid anyway. Anyone should wear whatever they feel comfortable in anyway, not what society says they should wear because they have certain bodyparts)

Also, some men do have 'breasts'. Not in the literal sense, obviously, since they don't have the mamory glands (Though I wouldn't rule out that possiblity either), but maybe they were overweight and didn't lose the flab from their chest.

Basically what I'm trying to say here, is that you should just do what you want to do, and let other people do what they want to do (within reason), and not take it personally when someone doesn't think like you. I think you'll be a lot happier that way.

smed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 10:55 PM   #33
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

Quote:
Posted by smed
     Hmm, I'm more of a leg man myself... Though I'd be remiss if I were to suggest that boobs aren't pleasant. I also think most of the men here would agree, a nice ass is good too. Come to think of it most of the women I know appreciate a nice ass as well. (On guys of course)

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Whit; 01-21-2003 at 10:58 PM.
Whit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 12:40 AM   #34
juju
no one of consequence

Quote:
Originally posted by smed
Dammit. You have me! Folks, I fear I have something to confess to you all tonight. I have man-boobs. Yes, that's right. I'm sorry I didn't reveal it sooner. What can I say? The wife just loves them. I'm sorry. You didn't need to know that. Er, anyway, this completely biases me with regard to this discussion, and for that I am sorry.

Man-boobs represet!

[edit: university server down. alternate link.]

Last edited by juju; 01-22-2003 at 11:52 AM.
juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 01:02 AM   #35
Skunks
I thought I changed this.

Quote:
Originally posted by juju
Man-boobs represet!
That's the best thing this fashion has going for it. All I gotta do to be trendy is don some weird-ass pink sweater and suck my gut in.
Skunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 09:14 AM   #36
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally posted by Griff

Why would you ever leave the house?
Well, speaking only for myself, I would still have to leave the house i search of the main course, despite the fact that I had the appetizers within easy reach.
Old 01-22-2003, 09:37 AM   #37
smed
Sir Smed to you.

I wasn't talking to you Juju........my last response was to StressPuppy's comments from a prior post.
Thank you for your confession in any event......
Nice picture.....I almost vomitted my coffee all over my keyboard.

Quote:
Originally posted by juju

Dammit. You have me! Folks, I fear I have something to confess to you all tonight. I have man-boobs. Yes, that's right. I'm sorry I didn't reveal it sooner. What can I say? The wife just loves them. I'm sorry. You didn't need to know that. Er, anyway, this completely biases me with regard to this discussion, and for that I am sorry.

Man-boobs represet!

Old 01-22-2003, 11:42 AM   #38
juju
no one of consequence

Ah well, at least I've made everyone's morning a little brighter (or at least strange).

Last edited by juju; 01-22-2003 at 11:55 AM.
juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 12:25 PM   #39
Dagney
The Prodigal Brat Returneth

Just an observation....

I've been peeking in on this thread from time to time just to see what all the hubbub is about....

but I do have one thing to say....twisting Mr Shakespeare's words at the same time.

"The smed doth protest too much, methinks."

Just an observation...

Dagney
(who doesn't currently have a treatment for pantiesinabunchitis)

Dagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 12:50 PM   #40
smed
Sir Smed to you.

Re: Just an observation....

Enjoy wearing your man-boobs then......

Quote:
Originally posted by Dagney
I've been peeking in on this thread from time to time just to see what all the hubbub is about....

but I do have one thing to say....twisting Mr Shakespeare's words at the same time.

"The smed doth protest too much, methinks."

Just an observation...

Dagney
(who doesn't currently have a treatment for pantiesinabunchitis)

Old 01-22-2003, 12:57 PM   #41
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Re: Re: Just an observation....

Quote:

I believe that Dagney has alluded to being a member of the female gender in the past. I would therefore assume that she is able to enjoy her own real, natural features with relative ease and frequency.
Old 01-22-2003, 01:03 PM   #42
Dagney

Re: Re: Just an observation....

Quote:
Would be a bit difficult for me to wear man-boobs, seeing that the ones I carry around are genuine, grade A, XX chromosome, estrogen enhanced, home grown, permanently attached, girl flesh.

But on a 'serious' note, and I say this without implied humor, smilies, or otherwise; Why the heck does it matter to you if a man wears falsies, or a woman leaves her house packing a little bit more than she was born with? Granted, there are a lot more plain ole vanilla, missionary position, sex once a week if there's no good movies on cable couples out there than there are non 'mainstream' people around, but if they're not in your bedroom or your personal space, why should it matter?

Or is there a latent fear that you can't quite come to terms with lurking in your closets?

Bashing gets no one anywhere, and in the long run, will only end up reducing society to the least common denominator. I for one won't be party to it. I'm just hoping that if you have children, you raise them with an open mind, and to accept differences as what they are, variations in the human condition, not something to be mocked, scorned and hated.

Or should we look for you on the news sometime in the future?

Dagney
(who's kinda proud of her girl-boobs today)

Old 01-22-2003, 01:04 PM   #43
Dagney

Re: Re: Re: Just an observation....

Quote:
Originally posted by Elspode
I would therefore assume that she is able to enjoy her own real, natural features with relative ease and frequency.
OH yes, every day in the shower, sometimes in the car, and um...well, i should stop or I'll be revealing too much of my self here (Pun intended)

But yes, 100% female, and BrianR can testify to it if there's any lingering doubt.

Dagney

Old 01-22-2003, 01:13 PM   #44
smed
Sir Smed to you.

Re: Re: Re: Just an observation....

Once again....someone has implied and overlayed opinions regarding my ORIGINAL post.

I HATE THE MAN BOOBS THING.

Homos, Transvestites....any other individual wearing whatever...dressing like whatever.....looking like whatever...I dont give a shit. MAN BOOBS...I hate.

As far as my closet.....it's empty.

Don't you people have jobs ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dagney

Would be a bit difficult for me to wear man-boobs, seeing that the ones I carry around are genuine, grade A, XX chromosome, estrogen enhanced, home grown, permanently attached, girl flesh.

But on a 'serious' note, and I say this without implied humor, smilies, or otherwise; Why the heck does it matter to you if a man wears falsies, or a woman leaves her house packing a little bit more than she was born with? Granted, there are a lot more plain ole vanilla, missionary position, sex once a week if there's no good movies on cable couples out there than there are non 'mainstream' people around, but if they're not in your bedroom or your personal space, why should it matter?

Or is there a latent fear that you can't quite come to terms with lurking in your closets?

Bashing gets no one anywhere, and in the long run, will only end up reducing society to the least common denominator. I for one won't be party to it. I'm just hoping that if you have children, you raise them with an open mind, and to accept differences as what they are, variations in the human condition, not something to be mocked, scorned and hated.

Or should we look for you on the news sometime in the future?

Dagney
(who's kinda proud of her girl-boobs today)

Old 01-22-2003, 01:20 PM   #45
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just an observation....

Quote:

Homos, Transvestites....any other individual wearing whatever...dressing like whatever.....looking like whatever...I dont give a shit. MAN BOOBS...I hate.
So they aren't covered by "whatever"?
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote