The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Sports

Sports My tribe can beat up your tribe

Old 07-20-2007, 08:49 AM   #1
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

NFL Should Dump Vick

NFL Should Dump Vick

"Football has always been my favorite sport and kids deserve to have their heros, but Michael Vick must be canned. Anyone who advocates and participates in human or animal cruelty of any kind is the antithesis of a hero.

Atlanta and the NFL both need to dump Vick. The sooner, the better and Vick should never again be allowed to have a dog. Fighting dogs, roosters and other animals is disgusting and the way they are trained is also horrendously cruel to the dogs and the animals involved in the training. Kittens and other animals are used to teach the dogs to kill. It's all practiced by sick minds.

Dump Michael Vick....and get it over with"

Its time we took a stand against these athletes doing, acting and saying anything they want without repercussion - I say we make an example out of him . . . if its true.
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:02 AM   #2
smurfalicious
Tool. Not the band - you are one.

Michael Vick should not be shunned by the NFL for what he did according to the federal indictment. I mean, what he allegedly did according to the federal indictment.

Micheal Vick should be expelled from the NFL for lying to the commissioner about what he did according to the federal indictment. Allegedly.

Michael Vick is a piece of shit. I mean, allegedly, he's a piece of shit. There's no doubt in my mind that anyone who takes part in that kind of animal torture, is a sociopath and is not worthy of being a member of society.

Prediction: He's lost his Nike endorsement, even if they haven't come right out and said it yet. He'll blow what's left of his cheese on defense attorneys, and still do time. He'll have no football career, no money, and he'll go right back to the backasswards inbred mountains where he came from and do it again.

smurfalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:21 AM   #3
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Sick F*uck. I say we put him in a pen and let him fight it out with a dog. No freaking excuses for that kind of crap.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:25 AM   #4
freshnesschronic
Professor

Wow. So harsh.

So let me say it. Michael Vick is awesome.
The best athlete in the professional league of football.
I'd hate to see him banned from the game.

If anyone has watched Sportscenter recently there was a great debate on Vick and what his future holds. And they got it right.

Everyone who has previously posted holds a cultural bias. Well duh, so do I. But many African Americans don't feel the same way about animals. The debate said many football players said "Man, it's just some dogs, man." That's how I believe too, it's just some dogs.

Michael Vick does not have a criminal record at all, so for everyone to immediately get on the bandwagon saying "this guys is a load of shit" doesn't know anything about him.

There is a huge culture difference b/w white and blacks I think in this. Kind of like OJ Simpson, kind of like Michael Jackson. Please, give it some time before your cultural bias kicks in and we immediately choose sides based on race.

I'm Asian and I say yeah, they are just some dogs (cock fighting is the national sport in my country!). Michael Vick is not a bad person, a piece of shit, and he is fit for society. Those bold statements are way to slanderous for the alleged crime he has done, but remember he doesn't have any criminal record....EVER.

Last edited by freshnesschronic; 07-20-2007 at 11:34 AM.
freshnesschronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:34 AM   #5
Rexmons
- Kavkaz United -

fresh you lost me at:
"The best athlete in the professional league of football"

He's not even that good of a QB, he scrambles well, that's it.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:36 AM   #6
Shawnee123

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshnesschronic View Post
Wow. So harsh.

So let me say it. Michael Vick is awesome.
The best athlete in the professional league of football.
I'd hate to see him banned from the game.

If anyone has watched Sportscenter recently there was a great debate on Vick and what his future holds. And they got it right.

Everyone who has previously posted holds a cultural bias. Well duh, so do I. But many African Americans don't feel the same way about animals. The debate said many football players said "Man, it's just some dogs, man." That's how I believe too, it's just some dogs.

Michael Vick does not have a criminal record at all, so for everyone to immediately get on the bandwagon saying "this guys is a load of shit" doesn't know anything about him.

There is a huge culture difference b/w white and blacks I think in this. Kind of like OJ Simpson, kind of like Michael Jackson. Please, give it some time before your cultural bias kicks in and we immediately choose sides based on race.

I'm Asian and I say yeah, they are just some dogs (cock fighting is the national sport in my country!). Michael Vick is not a bad person, a piece of shit, and he is fit for society. Those bold statements are way to slanderous for the alleged crime he has done, but remember he doesn't have any criminal record....EVER.
Let me be the first to say "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Cultural bias? Like OJ Simpson? So OJ killed his wife and her boyfriend because of cultural bias "Man, they're just people." So MJ molests kids because of cultural bias? "Man they's just some kids, man."

Every sentence, every word, every nuance of your post shows you are more racist than anyone here who claims to be. You're excusing bad behavior because of race.

We automatically assume OJ and MJ are guilty because we're racist? Fuck you.

That was the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Sorry. It's just true.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:36 AM   #7
freshnesschronic
Professor

You don't watch sportscenter do you, where they frequently praise him as the best athlete in the NFL.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:38 AM   #8
freshnesschronic
Professor

I'm racist? How.
Shawnee it was the stupidest fucking thing you ever heard because of your cultural bias. And no, it's not true. It's your cultural bias telling you it's true. Am I a worse human being for feeling differently about animals?
You take nothing else into account. Do you know how divided those trials with OJ and MJ were based on race?
Old 07-20-2007, 11:41 AM   #9
Shawnee123

Fuck you. You don't know a goddam thing about my bias. I didn't even know the fucker was black, I just knew he's an asshole abusive personality. I thought he was a hill person (PC enough for ya?)

The OJ and MJ cases were biased on race? That's why they walked, huh?

You need to shut the fuck up before you call me culturally biased. I'm quite sure you don't know a goddam thing about me and I don't post the stupid shit you do.

You play the race card worse than anyone.

Fucking moron.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:45 AM   #10
theotherguy
no not that other guy, the other one

Careful Fresh. Shawnee might get worked up.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:50 AM   #11
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Let's hear it for due process! Innocent until proven guilty. Rule of law, anyone? Anyone?

I didn't think so.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:51 AM   #12
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy View Post
Careful Fresh. Shawnee might get worked up.
Oh, I don't think that's likely. Of course, I'm hill people what do I know...
Old 07-20-2007, 11:52 AM   #13
Shawnee123

You can all bite me.

I never said he should be banned. Watching animals tear each other's flesh apart is sick.

So bite me.

Yeah Griff, that's what I meant. Whatever.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:53 AM   #14
theotherguy
no not that other guy, the other one

Shawnee - I happen to agree with you.
Old 07-20-2007, 11:55 AM   #15
Griff
still says videotape

Sorry Shawnee, I was just kidding with you. I happen to think you're right on this.