The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 09-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
limegreenc
shed door curio

Creepy picture from my camera

This morning I took a picture of my back yard with the sun shining it looked so beautiful. Then when I saw the photo, at the end of my property there was the outline of a big boxlike house with one of those bell towers. Real weird. It was just the trees and leaves, but it looked so real.- don't know how to download the pix. Could anybody explain in simple terms. I know the basics of emailing to others but I can't get it to work/don't understand the lingo in Cellar.
limegreenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
glatt

If you click "Post Reply" you will see the box you normally type in, and above that box are a bunch of icons. Look for the little picture of a paper clip. Click on that, and then click on the "browse" button to find the image on your computer and upload it. It needs to be a small file size, like 150K or so. If it's too big, the Cellar won't accept it. You'd need to resize it with photo editing software.

If the picture is in your phone camera, you need to email the picture to yourself, and then open that email on a computer and save the attachment somewhere on your computer before you you do the steps above.

If you don't have a computer to use, and only have a phone, then you need to go to the app store and buy the tapatalk app that will let you easily post pictures from your phone.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:07 PM   #3
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

The jpg limit is 175kb, but, if it's a little bigger The Cellar will automatically compress/do something to it so it will conform.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
u creepy