The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 02-09-2005, 05:52 AM   #31
Griff
still says videotape

I'll have to find the conspiracy later but it is 2005 and they're still putting mercury in fillings.

Last edited by Griff; 02-09-2005 at 05:23 PM. Reason: found one
Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 01:37 AM   #32
wolf
lobber of scimitars

That's so you build up a tolerance to the stuff so you don't die when you bite down on the thermometer by accident.

I think this guy (safe for work) has been reading this thread.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 01:41 AM   #33
Dunlavy
High Propagandist

I can't remember the site exactly. The links have been lost over the years for me. But there was a theory about a man from the future. He didn't have any ways of getting in touch with him, but he would come on the net and go to chats, talking to people about the future and coming back in time. It wasn't your normal "loser trying to get attention" thing. This guy had well thought out and intricate time capsule designs that were posted, and alot of what he said seemed more than a farse.

It was rumored that he came before the 9/11 attack and foretold it. Although he was cryptic, he mentioned something about "attack, 911" etc etc, but no one actually considered that the 911 was meant for a date.

he came and did future tellings multiple times, but it was said that after the attack, word got out about him and the gov. got involved with him. He hasn't returned since.

There used to be a link for everything he said, but I lost it when I got a new computer.
Dunlavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 02:01 AM   #34
wolf
lobber of scimitars

John Titor.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

Old 02-12-2005, 02:06 AM   #35
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I picked up two good ones tonight ... and not from patients, either. Oh, wait, three. And one was from a patient.

- The Russian Mafia wanted revenge on some guys that were moving in on their territory, see, so they arranged to buy a large amount of drugs from these other guys, who well, were probably like Haitians, right, and so they contaminated all the money, which was a whole lot, with this really, really awful staph virus stuff, and so you can't touch the money without getting infected.

- The flu shot that is given in November has stuff in it that makes you spend more money on Christmas presents in December.

- Indians (Om, not Whoo-Whoo) are killing people and experimenting on them and swapping their organs to cure diabetes.

Old 02-12-2005, 02:18 PM   #36
Dunlavy
High Propagandist

Wow, Wolf. You know your conspiracies... i've been looking for that site for a long time now.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"
-Old proverb
Dunlavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 07:14 PM   #37
Griff
still says videotape

How 'bout George Bush + McGraw/Hill = testing craze
Old 02-12-2005, 10:18 PM   #38
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunlavy
Wow, Wolf. You know your conspiracies... i've been looking for that site for a long time now.
You're very welcome.

And actually, it think it may be more correctly said that I know my crazy people.

Old 02-12-2005, 10:20 PM   #39
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff
How 'bout George Bush + McGraw/Hill = testing craze
I don't think I know that one ... W or HW?

I think there's probably something conspiratorial that one can point to in the dumbing down of the SATs are part of the whole Gramsciian plan to give the US to the Commies by seeding the corruption into the government school systems ... but I'm not familiar with the McGraw/Hill thing.

Old 02-13-2005, 07:24 AM   #40
Griff
still says videotape

For your reading pleasure. The Bush/McGraw edu-con.
Old 02-15-2005, 02:04 AM   #41
Schrodinger's Cat
Macavity

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
I picked up two good ones tonight ... and not from patients, either. Oh, wait, three. And one was from a patient.

- The Russian Mafia wanted revenge on some guys that were moving in on their territory, see, so they arranged to buy a large amount of drugs from these other guys, who well, were probably like Haitians, right, and so they contaminated all the money, which was a whole lot, with this really, really awful staph virus stuff, and so you can't touch the money without getting infected.

- The flu shot that is given in November has stuff in it that makes you spend more money on Christmas presents in December.

- Indians (Om, not Whoo-Whoo) are killing people and experimenting on them and swapping their organs to cure diabetes.
So, which one was the "crazy" one?
Old 02-15-2005, 09:45 AM   #42
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I thought people might have fun guessing.

Old 02-15-2005, 12:37 PM   #43
Kitsune
still eats dirt

My vote goes towards Russian Mafia money infection!
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:55 PM   #44
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
I thought people might have fun guessing.
I'll go with the Indians swapping organs thing for the crazy person theory. I really like the one about the flu shot and spending money over the holidays. That's a good one.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:58 PM   #45
6sickchix
pirate amish radio

AT Fomenko, a mathematician, thought that hundreds of years of western "history" were actually fabricated, and never occured. Actually, a number of people believe in the New Chronology, but he's my favorite, because he draws some amazing pictures.
6sickchix is offline   Reply With Quote