The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-19-2011, 08:00 AM   #256
HungLikeJesus
Only looks like a disaster tourist

And you were right!

SteveDallas's Random Thread Picker.
HungLikeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:02 AM   #257
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Well, just let me tell you that I'm a woman who drinks unfiltered tank water from a tank I think I heard (but am choosing to ignore) a frog croaking in a few days ago.

eta: I'm not sure if it's worse that I heard the frog or that I haven't heard it since...
Old 10-19-2011, 08:03 AM   #258
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Do you have a frog in your throat?
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:04 AM   #259
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Well now that you mention it, I have been coughing a lot lately...
Old 10-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #260
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

SOME of you people make me laugh. You know NOTHING about me to sit there and make assumptions about my life. None of you know any of the trials and tribulations I've dealt with in my life. Meek and helpless? You don't know me at all. I'm a pretty tough cookie. Yeah, I posted an 80's picture shortly after I joined. But that's because like I said in the thread, I had JUST posted the same pictures on another forum in the same type of thread. It was a fucking 80's picture for God's sake. How many years ago was that?!! After I posted that, someone asked me to post a current pic in RFN, so I did. Big fucking deal. I didn't "turn when the tone turned" when the "drooling stopped". In fact I didn't notice any drooling at all. Also, why are you all so hung up on the fact that I sent a few Visitor Messages? They were friendly on my part, not flirty. I received a few PM's when all this shit started. I was told that some of you feel threatened and jealous because apparently you feel I took some attention away from you. I also received a PM with a list of the members here. There was a nice list, a crazy and avoid list and there was a total asshole list. I bet you're wondering where you fit on that list right about now. I won't divulge who sent me these PM's, but trust me, I have them. I don't like to join a forum and start posting in every thread there is or put my opinion out there in every thread. I like to ease onto a forum in a friendly manner and not come on too strong. I feel I was doing that. I was friendly, joking, complimentary, etc. But you chose to see something different from me.

Also, once again I am not some ex disgruntled member that felt a need to return with an alias. Why you keep thinking that just tells me that you must have a lot of ex disgruntled members. What does that tell you? Do me a favor. Go to members list and change it to where it shows by 'join date'. Go to the last page where it shows the newest members and work backwards. How many new members have actually stuck around in the last year or more? That should tell you something right there.

I think of myself as a nice, friendly person that never deliberately tries to hurt anyone. I also feel I have a lot to contribute to forums. I was hoping The Cellar was the place for me because the age group was mainly made up of members my age or close to it, mature thinking people. But apparently it's not.

Now if you people don't like me and don't want me here why in the world do you keep talking about me? Just let it go now and move on.
BrilliantDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:13 AM   #261
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrilliantDisguise View Post
You know NOTHING about me to sit there and make assumptions about my life. None of you know any of the trials and tribulations I've dealt with in my life. Meek and helpless? You don't know me at all.
Maybe if you told us a little about yourself we would know more.

Welcome back, by the way. Stick around.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:15 AM   #262
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Yes, do.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:16 AM   #263
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
Maybe if you told us a little about yourself we would know more.

Welcome back, by the way. Stick around.
I'm not going to just start telling you about my entire life when I first join either. Then I would be called a bragger or attention whore I'm sure. Plus, it's not what I do. Like I said, I ease into things. If people ask me a question though, I will gladly answer. But that won't happen because no, I'm not back. Again I was just replying to a PM and saw the wonderful comments posted about me.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:16 AM   #264
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
OK, yebbut then why are you in disguise, then? huh? tell me that!

A HA! caught you!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #265
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

never mind, too late. Oh and whoever sent that lsit of all the crazies to avoid, plz pm me a copy. You can do it anonymously too.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #266
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
OK, yebbut then why are you in disguise, then? huh? tell me that!

A HA! caught you!
I think I posted that it's one of my favorite Bruce songs and thought it would be a cool name for a forum. But thanks for the funny.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:19 AM   #267
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Cursives! Coiled again.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:21 AM   #268
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
never mind, too late. Oh and whoever sent that lsit of all the crazies to avoid, plz pm me a copy. You can do it anonymously too.
Me too!
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:24 AM   #269
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

HA!

I don't care where I fit on what list or why, or even what dumbass would create such a list.

Usually stuff like that is just a preface to getting you to trust them so they can get into your cyber-pants anyway. Yawn.

Yeah, you eased right in.

You're just an instigator. Go away, like you promised.

(Please to read my post about jealousy: just because someone whispered around that we're jealous bitches (again, motives...pay attention here) doesn't mean we're jealous bitches. Some of us bitches just have no patience for phony transparent attention ho's. It only take a little bit of intelligence and a few rounds around the old block to develop a pretty good sense of one's ticking mechanism.)
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #270
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
HA!

I don't care where I fit on what list or why, or even what dumbass would create such a list.

Usually stuff like that is just a preface to getting you to trust them so they can get into your cyber-pants anyway. Yawn.

Yeah, you eased right in.

You're just an instigator. Go away, like you promised.
And you're a fucking psycho.