The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 10-15-2020, 05:32 PM   #1
Flint
Snowflake

Before the Cellar closes..

You will all be called upon to answer for your crimes against humanity. Now I myself have never done anything wrong ever. Yet I bravely tolerate being in close quarters with you scoundrels and reprobates, SO GREAT is my hope to redeem you all, the scum of the Earth, so that you may find peace and STOP MAKING ALL THAT RACKET when I'm trying to SLEEP.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 12:09 AM   #2
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I invite everyone to come to mauisun

http://mauisun.org/smf
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 04:05 AM   #3
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

I imagine that after closure, people won't be able to log-in to access their User CP...

If you have anything in photo albums here, not already on your computer (i.e. from the internet) that you want to keep, download them now. Likewise delete anything in photo albums, linked as attachments, that you're not comfortable with having remain forever in the public domain (not necessary if they're already restricted for viewing to registered users/contacts/friends).

If you have saved any PMs for future reference, the Cellar makes it easy to download those, pick'n' choose or en masse, in several formats.

Choose your immortal user title for this site.

Delete Contacts and Friends who are now; or, may become whacko extremists so NSA hackers won't confer guilt by association and put you on no-travel lists.

Wash, rinse, repeat for sockpuppet accounts.

Download the user profile pic from the anonymous account for continuity in future use (that was my long-ago contribution).
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 07:15 AM   #4
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
I imagine that after closure, people won't be able to log-in to access their User CP...

If you have anything in photo albums here, not already on your computer (i.e. from the internet) that you want to keep, download them now. Likewise delete anything in photo albums, linked as attachments, that you're not comfortable with having remain forever in the public domain (not necessary if they're already restricted for viewing to registered users/contacts/friends).

If you have saved any PMs for future reference, the Cellar makes it easy to download those, pick'n' choose or en masse, in several formats.

Choose your immortal user title for this site.

Delete Contacts and Friends who are now; or, may become whacko extremists so NSA hackers won't confer guilt by association and put you on no-travel lists.

Wash, rinse, repeat for sockpuppet accounts.

Download the user profile pic from the anonymous account for continuity in future use (that was my long-ago contribution).
Thanks for that reminder and shopping list. It seems like an awful lot of work.