The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 10-11-2020, 05:24 PM   #46
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Actually, I suspect in all honesty that she has a mild cognitive deficit. Might be illuminating to ask yourself why she and Dude111 know each other...
Is it your business why Dude and I know each other?...

Actually anyone's business?
jaminhealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 05:29 PM   #47
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

I think that is plausible. I have definitely noticed similarities in their styles. Her arrival and the (inadvertent?) spark that lit the fuse on the cellar dynamite ... causation, correlation... One of them is annoying and avoidable, the other is a tragedy and also avoidable. just... fuck.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:00 PM   #48
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Nobody expects the Cellar Inquisition!
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 06:21 PM   #49
monster
I hear them call the tide

It's the Drax Factor
Old 10-11-2020, 06:26 PM   #50
Flint
Snowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
It's the Drax Factor
I haven't heard that name in a long time. What even was the deal?
:::foggy memories:::
Attached Images

expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 06:52 PM   #51
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
She isnt lying Bruce..... The trouble is you only listen to mainstreanm sources and they will not tell you this stuff buddy!!
You may be right, she's not lying if she honestly believes the false information she spews. However that doesn't make her less dangerous.
I only listen to mainstream sources? What are mainstream sources and how the fuck do you know what I listen to?
Because I'm not buying the misinformation she spreads I must be listening to your definition mainstream sources?

Hey I'm a wild and crazy guy, sometimes I read results that aren't peer reviewed. Wait for feedback before fully buying it though.
Even the best and most validated facts are only facts until somebody proves them wrong or more likely incomplete.
However doing that is by validated scientific research not some fool making wild claims and accusations on the internet.

Mainstream... the part of the stream where the vast majority of the water moves forward making progress.
Unlike the backwaters and eddies that remain stagnant scum collecting mosquito havens that kill so many people.
Luckily the Gates are spending Billions of their money for clinics, sleeping nets, and vaccines to save millions of people.
Conspiracy theories are created by people who can't believe a person would give their money to save the lives of people they don't know.
I guess that's why the vast majority stick with the mainstream for their safety and live to reproduce.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:00 PM   #52
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
You may be right, she's not lying if she honestly believes the false information she spews. However that doesn't make her less dangerous.
I only listen to mainstream sources? What are mainstream sources and how the fuck do you know what I listen to?
Because I'm not buying the misinformation she spreads I must be listening to your definition mainstream sources?

Hey I'm a wild and crazy guy, sometimes I read results that aren't peer reviewed. Wait for feedback before fully buying it though.
Even the best and most validated facts are only facts until somebody proves them wrong or more likely incomplete.
However doing that is by validated scientific research not some fool making wild claims and accusations on the internet.

Mainstream... the part of the stream where the vast majority of the water moves forward making progress.
Unlike the backwaters and eddies that remain stagnant scum collecting mosquito havens that kill so many people.
Luckily the Gates are spending Billions of their money for clinics, sleeping nets, and vaccines to save millions of people.
Conspiracy theories are created by people who can't believe a person would give their money to save the lives of people they don't know.
I guess that's why the vast majority stick with the mainstream for their safety and live to reproduce.
Keep trusting maintream and you could end up a stat too:

https://mymedicalscore.com/medical-error-statistics/
jaminhealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 07:08 PM   #53
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Actually, I suspect in all honesty that she has a mild cognitive deficit. Might be illuminating to ask yourself why she and Dude111 know each other...
I thought everyone knew who brought her in. I mean....

And this will sound age-ist..... But I only feel it's ok to mention because she does in every other post.....

He's got a fascination with old things..... Maybe it extends to people.

She's from a better time when people weren't so vulgar, buddy.

Yeah?
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 07:23 PM   #54
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Keep trusting maintream and you could end up a stat too:

https://mymedicalscore.com/medical-error-statistics/
I don't have any idea about who those people are or what they're selling.

But the CDC, which I trust, minus the political puppet in the communications office, now on medical leave after saying the bad part out loud, says this about the top ten causes of death in 2016:

Quote:
In 2016, the 10 leading causes of death (heart disease, cancer, unintentional injuries, chronic lower respiratory diseases, stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, influenza and pneumonia, kidney disease, and suicide) remained the same as in 2015, although two causes exchanged ranks. Unintentional injuries, the fourth leading cause in 2015, became the third leading cause in 2016, while chronic lower respiratory diseases, the third leading cause in 2015, became the fourth leading cause in 2016 (Figure 4) (1). The 10 leading causes accounted for 74.1% of all deaths in the United States in 2016.
Ambiguous "medical errors" is not present on the list.

You're gonna need to present better evidence to persuade me.
Old 10-11-2020, 08:42 PM   #55
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
I thought everyone knew who brought her in. I mean....

And this will sound age-ist..... But I only feel it's ok to mention because she does in every other post.....

He's got a fascination with old things..... Maybe it extends to people.

She's from a better time when people weren't so vulgar, buddy.

Yeah?
snorted, buddy. waste of organic chocolate milk.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:24 PM   #56
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble
We have known each other along time.... One of my first friends when I sailed ashore city-data .. A wonderful site but horribly run....... Mean staff members (Most of them) and if decide they dont like you THERE IS NO ONE TO HELP!!!!! (The ppl running the site dont care what they do which is sad)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 10:26 PM   #57
monster

wonder why they didn't like you? What do you do for a living?
Old 10-11-2020, 10:36 PM   #58
Flint
Snowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
We have known each other along time.... One of my first friends when I sailed ashore city-data .. A wonderful site but horribly run....... Mean staff members (Most of them) and if decide they dont like you THERE IS NO ONE TO HELP!!!!! (The ppl running the site dont care what they do which is sad)
It's not a website's job to make people like you. Just like Kindergarten teachers-- moderators can't make people be friends with you.

When I arrived on this site everybody hated me instantly because I spammed the boards, was totally self-centered and used the site like my own personal amusement park. Basically I told everyone to suck it because I'm having fun, and neener neener. Turns out people got used to my shenanigans even though I constantly push things too far, and suck at apologizing when I accidentally explode something. I don't think there's a moral to this story.

Time and familiarity is what makes friends.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 01:45 AM   #59
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
Time and familiarity is what makes friends.

That’s the moral right there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2020, 06:06 AM   #60
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

Like this?
Attached Images

slang is offline   Reply With Quote