The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 01-21-2017, 04:59 PM   #1
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

President Donald John Trump

Since its finally happened and the world hasn't spun off its axis nor has the world been destroyed
by a nuclear cloud lets have thread for the 45th President. Here, it really is all about him.
Old 01-21-2017, 06:08 PM   #2
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Campaign Trail Trump On Display As He Goes To CIA On First Day As President.

Quote:
On his first full day in the White House, President Trump went to the CIA presumably to try and offer an olive branch to members of the intelligence community he often maligned over their conclusions that Russia had conspired to influence the U.S. elections.
Quote:
Instead, he falsely denied that he had ever criticized the agency, falsely inflated the crowd size at his inauguration on Friday, attacked the media and told intelligence officers gathered to, "Trust me. I'm like a smart person."

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 06:16 PM   #3
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Gotta love Bill Maher...Trump voters are druggies.

Obviously, cant verify any of this info, but if true.....

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Old 01-21-2017, 06:18 PM   #4
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Heres the link...

http://americannewsx.com/politics/ma...addicts-video/

Old 01-21-2017, 07:13 PM   #5
Pamela
Deplorable

Filed under "Humor". Of course.
Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:35 PM   #6
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Counter inauguration protest.

HUGE.

“TRUMP,” read one sign, “DO YOU REALLY WANT TO PISS OFF THIS MANY WOMEN?”

Old 01-21-2017, 07:35 PM   #7
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
On his first full day in the White House, President Trump went to the CIA ... and told intelligence officers gathered to, "Trust me. I'm like a smart person."
Isn't this is the same CIA that didn't know a Director, appointed by the outgoing President, had previously given classified information to his mistress; or, that he even had a mistress? With vetting like that, how smart can the intelligence officers Obama left him be?
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:39 PM   #8
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

....but Trump was humping them bad.

Quote:
It was a rambling speech that was reminiscent of many of his campaign rallies. But Trump did begin by praising the work that CIA officers do and the danger they put themselves in every day, saying they would be instrumental in "making us safe" and "making us winners again."

He made the speech in front of a wall of 117 stars representing those in the agency who had lost their lives in service. He called the memorial "very, very special" and said he had enjoyed touring the building prior to the speech.

"There is nobody that feels stronger about the intelligence community and the CIA than Donald Trump," the president boasted, referring to himself in the third person.

He said that the agency sometimes hadn't gotten the backing they deserved from the White House, and promised that "you're going to get so much backing, maybe you're going to say, 'please don't give us so much backing'" — adapting a line he said many times during the campaign.

He ended his remarks by telling those gathered that, "I love you. I respect you. There's nobody I respect more. You're going to do a fantastic job. We're going to start winning again, and you're going to lead the charge" in helping combat ISIS.

Last edited by Pico and ME; 01-21-2017 at 07:51 PM.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:44 PM   #9
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Trump Administration Goes To War With The Media Over Inauguration Crowd Size

Quote:
But then Spicer went on to make his own estimate on the crowd size and incorrectly claimed that the number of people who used the Washington D.C. Metro on Friday had outpaced the number of people who used the service during President Obama's second inaugural.

In 2009, 317,000 people had, in fact, used the Metro by 11 a.m., according to WMATA, as Spicer cited. But the White House press secretary then claimed that 420,000 people had used the Metro on Friday; by 11 a.m. only 193,000 people had ridden Metro. For the whole day on Friday, 570,000 people used the system, but in 2013 there were 782,000 riders and 1.1 million riders in 2009 — both much larger than Trump's inauguration.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:06 PM   #10
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

The Chinese hacked D.C.'s Metro system and changed the numbers.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 08:12 PM   #11
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Old 01-22-2017, 02:38 AM   #12
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Everyone has a point...
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2017, 08:13 AM   #13
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Super Callous Fascist Bigot Extra Braggadocious

That there is brilliant.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:23 AM   #14
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

And this picture....

Name:  I cant believe i still have to protest.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  121.5 KB

Old 01-22-2017, 12:02 PM   #15
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
Filed under "Humor". Of course.
Mahar leaves me cold as well. He is the echo chamber.

Sanders threw Trump a life preserver this morning.
During his inaugural speech President Trump said that he was going to represent working families and that: "We will no longer accept politicians who are all talk and no action." Great. Let's get to work. Let's do what the middle class and working families of this country want. Let's raise the minimum wage to a living wage, let's establish pay equity for women, let's create millions of jobs rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure, let's join the rest of the industrialized world and guarantee health care to all as a right, let's make public colleges and universities tuition free, let's have the billionaire class start paying their fair share of taxes. No more talk. Let's do it. We're waiting, President Trump.