The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 07-24-2016, 07:58 AM   #1
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Memory is bad

My memory is slipping more and more. I have to write a lot of things down. Anyway, I need help in figuring out about the following dwellers:

Busterb - is he ok? I am really bothered I missed my chance to meet him face to face. I think he is someone who has walked the walk and has wonderful stories to tell.
LolaB - is her marriage ok? I don't think she ever knew I was in love with her. My problem was I couldn't understand her on the phone. I even took Vietnamese lessons and studied meditation
Sundae - Did she ever make it back home? I've missed her. She was always the sweetest soul.
Classicman - is your son ok? I haven't seen where you mentioned him lately?
Orthodoc - Are you hanging in there? Would you friend me on FB?

I'm rambling
Old 07-24-2016, 08:01 AM   #2
Big Sarge

I forgot - is ZippyT still breathing??????
Old 07-24-2016, 08:57 AM   #3
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Thanks for asking about him! I can only speak for myself, but he is ok. We've had a few challenges with his attitude. He has gotten very belligerent with me lately as I am basically the God role due to a number of factors beyond my control. Also his boss at work got promoted and moved to a big store near the airport in Philly. Really happy for him, but the new boss is not as understanding as Wayne was. Peggy is kind of a dick. She keeps changing his schedule and cutting his hours. Brain injuries like routine.
In addition to that, the SSA has decided to suspend his disability (SSI) income because ... well ... that's another story for another day. The cascading effect is that the state is also now suspending his medical coverage and that stipend as well until the decide wtf they're gonna do. I don't want to rant about the effing government here.
On the good side, he agreed to get a real life State ID card after 7 years. He always refused as he wants to get his drivers license. (another another story) He is also going to California with his brother and now his mom is tagging along too. (another another another story) ...
Short answer - we're good. We got a few challenges in front of us, but that's what life is all about.
Whats up with your kids?
Old 07-24-2016, 09:34 AM   #4
Carruthers
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
My memory is slipping more and more. I have to write a lot of things down. Anyway, I need help in figuring out about the following dwellers:

Sundae - Did she ever make it back home? I've missed her. She was always the sweetest soul.
I spoke to her a couple of evenings ago and she's doing well.
We also exchange text messages on a daily basis.
You know the sort of thing, the weather (well, we are British), what we're both doing on that day, idle chatter and all the other stuff that makes the world go around.

I'll send her a text to say you've been asking about her.
Old 07-24-2016, 03:42 PM   #5
Big Sarge

Classicman, the kids are doing great. Here's a quick run down:

Louis is still working in state government and is engaged to the sweetest girl. I truly look forward to her being my daughter in law.

Elizabeth was on the president's list for the 4th semester in a row. I think she is going to change her major to culinary research.

Bryanna is still a youth minister. She is working hard towards her goal of being a missionary.

Addie has me twisted around her finger. Her mom and stepfather moved to another county, but need me as a baby sitter because they both work 2 jobs. Sometimes, she is the only reason I get out of bed. I take her fishing, horse back riding, and even shooting. We get pedicures together. Y'all get the idea. She could burn down the house and I'd give her more matches. lol
Old 07-24-2016, 05:55 PM   #6
Big Sarge

On the other front, I'm still woo' ing my exwife. She was the best thing I ever had and I really messed up chasing whores on SeekingArrangements.com Susan accepts and loves Addie. I have to admit she is a saint. However, I admit my heart still yearns for LolaB. Yep, I'm screwed up
Old 07-24-2016, 08:15 PM   #7
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Well that's good to hear. I think I met my future son-in-law last week. He's the first of my daughters boyfriends who is stable, has a career and is ... well, a man.

How are things with your ex? She receptive at all?
Old 07-25-2016, 04:56 AM   #8
Big Sarge

Susan is sweet as can be and very receptive. I'm trying to rid myself of some demons before I totally jump back in that pool. BTW, I never should have said any of that about Lola
Old 07-25-2016, 09:04 AM   #9
Beest
Adapt and Survive

ZippyT is beatin' the heat in his pool.
Beest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 04:28 PM   #10
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Hey Sarge, married life is great so far. Thanks for asking.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote