The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 01-17-2014, 12:20 PM   #1
JBKlyde
Banned

!!ATTENTION!! TAYLOR SWIFT via The Sands of Time

If you want to try getting back up on that horse and riding off into the sunset.. your good.. but your going to have to come do that your self..
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 12:23 PM   #2
JBKlyde
Banned

https://www.google.com/search?q=tayl...+swift&tbm=nws
Old 01-17-2014, 12:31 PM   #3
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

This is now just random letters on a screen, with no reason.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:01 PM   #4
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Are you saying that it falls under the category of threatening other community members via boring them to death?
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:49 PM   #5
JBKlyde
Banned

you just have a problem with a man being happy do you??
Old 01-17-2014, 03:06 PM   #6
JBKlyde
Banned

why because I am trying to communicate with a REAL woman on a computer U don't know how to use.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:21 PM   #7
sexobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
you just have a problem with a man being happy do you??
Not with a responsible man being happy, just with you being happy posting gratuitous incongruities throughout the forums. They're not here for that purpose even if that is what makes you happy. There's a time and place for every purpose under heaven and the ability to recognize what's appropriate is often beyond your capability. You found out what happens when you wear out your welcome here; or, did you forget already? Follow the moderators' guidance so you don't have to find out again.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:54 PM   #8
JBKlyde
Banned

Appropriate is often beyond your capability. First off "Who Cares" it's not like I work for the Scottland Yard or something. Second. The time period that usually elapses before I go nuts and need to take meds before going to jail or the hospital is about 2 weeks,, it's been 2 months without meds and "I Feel Fine". Therefore 3: You should pay more attention to what you sew because right now you are reaping a-lot of dung.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:18 PM   #9
sexobon

Quote:
... First off "Who Cares" ...
The people who can ban you. You've decided that you only have to appease them to get over on the rest of the community. Manipulators like you always have to learn the hard way.

Quote:
... Second. The time period that usually elapses before I go nuts and need to take meds before going to jail or the hospital is about 2 weeks,, it's been 2 months without meds and "I Feel Fine". ...
You were temp banned within the last two weeks. How you feel and how you are, are two different things ... apples and oranges.

Quote:
... Therefore 3: You should pay more attention to what you sew because right now you are reaping a-lot of dung. ...
Just because you spew more dung here than anyone else doesn't make you an expert on it. If you had the capability to recognize it you would have learned when to keep your thoughts inside your head.

God bless.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:20 PM   #10
JBKlyde
Banned

Sunday, February 17th, 2008
4:17 pm
Geo Metric Semetric Research Project
You may ask, "what is metro-symmetrics?" It's really quite simple. Metro- symmetrics is -the science of creating balance in urban environments.- Or more common referred to as "an·thro·pol·o·gy."
The scientific study of the origin, the behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans. Or, that part of Christian theology concerning the genesis, nature, and future of humans, especially as contrasted with the nature of God: “changing the church's anthropology to include more positive images of women” (Priscilla Hart).

----------------------->Ghetto Matrix Coherent: Aeropostal33@StarGateU<---------->

1-2-3-!-4-5-6-!-7-8-9
2-4-6-!-8-0-2-!-4-6-8------->Retro 1 Boy: JBKlyde__ME__!_Life_is_a_Highway_!:SEE_ME_O>I
3-6-9-!-2-5-8-!-1-4-7
----------------------
4-8-2-!-4-1-4-!-8-2-6
5-0-5-!-1-5-1-!-5-0-5------->Solving For: "A Different Kind of Love"<--->
6-2-8-!-4-1-4-!-2-8-4
----------------------
7-4-1-!-8-5-2-!-9-6-3
8-6-4-!-2-0-8-!-6-4-2------->Retro 2 Girl: Taylor Swift___If you want to ride:??SEE_U_I>O
9-8-7-!-6-5-4-!-3-2-1

(4--1)The 4 Winds of Heaven Speak With One Voice
(12-2)The Rock Stars Should Be Symbolic Creatures of Humanity
(4--3)Highland and 9th Ave N: Get Out Of My Dreams
(12-4)Independent Painter Poet
(9--5)Ry-them IN-2-The Motion of Sound
(12-6)Love Covers Over a Multitude of Sins
(4--7)Americans With Disabilities
(12-8)Eyes of The Tiger
(4--9)Golden Rule.
(8--0)Work Greener Not Meaner.

Retro 1: 4:A 0:B 6:C

Retro SF:0:A 5:B 0:C

Retro:2: 6:A 0:B 4:C

http://www.godstruthtous.com/notes/dreamsvisions.htm
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
"Disciple=Christian=Saved" <--Mind Q for "First Principles"-------<

http://www.biblebell.org/hvn/heaven1.html
<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
"Faith^3=SacrificeX12" <----Mind Q for "Living Sacrifices" ((Just a Faith Factor))--<

Romans 12
Living Sacrifices
1Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual[a] act of worship. 2Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

3For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you. 4Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his[b]faith. 7If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; 8if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.
Love
9Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

14Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[c] Do not be conceited.

17Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"[d]says the Lord. 20On the contrary:
"If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."[e] 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
"Life^2-Death=EternalLifeXB where B the Beatitudes." <--Mind Q for "Beatitudes"--<

Matthew 5
The Beatitudes
1Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2and he began to teach them saying:
3"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.
10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
1"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

John 5:24

24"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
"Love^1=5+7/9" <-----Mind Q for "Passover"---<

1 Corinthians 5:7-9
...7Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast–as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed. 8Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old yeast, the yeast of malice and wickedness, but with bread without yeast, the bread of sincerity and truth.
9I have written you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
"P=0.052325" <---Mind Q For Music as Weapon---<

Righteous Singing Scares the Devil

Evil is Less than Life and Life is Greater than Evil

Just Like Heaven is Greater than Hell

and God is Greater than the Devil

http://www.av1611.org/666/

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

The 211 Clause: Speaking in the realm of reality one would say "every body dies but not everyone really lives" and "never say never". However speaking in the realm of metaphoric prosperity it's safe to say that" Revelation 2:11 1He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death." Present's a different level of Death that can be avoided through the believing in the higher power of the trinity of God the Father Son and Holy Spirit." So the compromise is "RocKStars Live Forever" and this is an attribute to that revelation. There is a little bit of Rockstar in all of us. It's just a matter of avoiding the lunacy and folly of stupidity and following and worshiping the God who created us in a way that is unique and
righteous.

http://mcdonaldroad.org/bible/study/second-d.htm

I am a far Cry from a preacher however these are just some thoughts to ponder if your interested in getting deep into Christian Theology.

Peace.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:56 PM   #11
Sheldonrs
Master Dwellar

" if your interested in getting deep into Christian Theology."

Whenever I want to get deep into theology, I just put on hip boots.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:18 PM   #12
monster
I hear them call the tide

Old 01-17-2014, 08:24 PM   #13
JBKlyde
Banned

and it would be nice to marry one of them scott-land yard chicks..
Old 01-17-2014, 08:53 PM   #14
JBKlyde
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/01/17/lightni...deemer-statue/
Old 01-17-2014, 10:49 PM   #15
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde
The time period that usually elapses before I go nuts and need to take meds before going to jail or the hospital is about 2 weeks,, it's been 2 months without meds and "I Feel Fine".
Except somehow, several different members here could tell that you had gone off your meds back when you first stopped them. Just managing to stay out of prison does not make you "fine."

The meds make the hallucinations go away, the ones that scare you so much, right? Wouldn't it be nice to have your peace of mind back?
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote