The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Technology

Technology Computing, programming, science, electronics, telecommunications, etc.

Old 11-12-2013, 05:20 AM   #16
JBKlyde
Banned

http://www.gci.org/bible/rom6
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #17
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

It is all about faith. God said it, I believe it, and that settles it.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:07 PM   #18
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
... I am indirectly quoting ...
That's demon doubletalk.

HOLD YOUR DEMON TONGUE JBKlyde, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargon View Post
It is all about faith. God said it, I believe it, and that settles it.
Being a comment on faith, that probably belongs in the Philosophy forum. This is the TECHNOLOGY forum; so, which God said it: the finite God of demon JBKlyde; or, the one true infinite God?
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:02 AM   #19
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Why are you baiting JB? Given his mental health problems it's pretty ugly.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:20 AM   #20
Lamplighter
Person who doesn't update the user title

The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back.
The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?"
The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."
Lamplighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #21
JBKlyde
Banned

If I had a demon tounge I wouldn't be compelled by jesus now would I... you hipocracy is somewhat lunatical sexobon... I'm not going to argue with your ridculiousnees
Old 11-13-2013, 08:31 AM   #22
JBKlyde
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSAqkGU2nQ4
Old 11-13-2013, 10:48 AM   #23
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplighter View Post
The Scorpion and the Frog

The frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?"
The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."
very clever, you.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #24
sexobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
... HOLD YOUR DEMON TONGUE JBKlyde, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! ...
Quote:
... I'm not going to argue ...
And the indicators are that the power of Christ did compel JBKlyde to hold his tongue.

PS: The frog was too stupid to live. Scorpions float.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #25
sexobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Dear heathen pothead with nice nipples,

I wanted to see if he could apply the gist of his opening post to resolve a practical situation; or, if he just plagiarized it. I substituted deities for numbers to see if he could draw the analogy of the Trinity being a subset of an infinite God rather than a finite set. That would have ended the conversation. Instead, he went off on some Time Lord tangent about God being outside of time, wild speculation about the Trinity being replaced at the end of time, and his mental health problematical interpretation of Godly principles. It became obvious that his OP was plagiarized without comprehension (probably how it ended up in the Technology forum) and was just attention whoring. At that point it became fodder for entertainment. If he didn't want to entertain me, he had at least two routes of egress: stop replying to my posts (I would have reciprocated) and put me on ignore (his loss). He exercised free will in HIS choice to remain engaged and if you don't think he has the right to self determination, talk to UT about restricting him to a children's forum. I don't see where anyone else has a mouth except maybe, perhaps, if they actually gave a rats ass about him, to clue him in that if you don't want to get stung ... you don't play with scorpions. Throughout history scorpions have represented both good and evil: I'm just a mirror.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:53 AM   #26
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplighter View Post
I once saw god claim he could pull a rabbit out of his hat. Unfortunately it was a wrong hat.

You probably know him. His name is Bull. His uncle is Rip Van Winkle.

By performing two more tricks, then the church will make him a Saint. If he also accidentally becomes Pope, then the Church will expedite his canonization

Where does one buy clothing and equipment to become a Saint? I'd ask god. But gods do not talk. They are too almighty to answer questions from us or the press.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:14 AM   #27
JBKlyde
Banned

Quote:
Dear heathen pothead with nice nipples,

I wanted to see if he could apply the gist of his opening post to resolve a practical situation; or, if he just plagiarized it. I substituted deities for numbers to see if he could draw the analogy of the Trinity being a subset of an infinite God rather than a finite set. That would have ended the conversation. Instead, he went off on some Time Lord tangent about God being outside of time, wild speculation about the Trinity being replaced at the end of time, and his mental health problematical interpretation of Godly principles. It became obvious that his OP was plagiarized without comprehension (probably how it ended up in the Technology forum) and was just attention whoring. At that point it became fodder for entertainment. If he didn't want to entertain me, he had at least two routes of egress: stop replying to my posts (I would have reciprocated) and put me on ignore (his loss). He exercised free will in HIS choice to remain engaged and if you don't think he has the right to self determination, talk to UT about restricting him to a children's forum. I don't see where anyone else has a mouth except maybe, perhaps, if they actually gave a rats ass about him, to clue him in that if you don't want to get stung ... you don't play with scorpions. Throughout history scorpions have represented both good and evil: I'm just a mirror.
I suppose if you really did care about God or anyone at all and not just complicating others and satisfying your own agenda you would realize God is eternal which ever way you look at it and not just some pointless workman defeated in his plans... if you really cared you would work together for the better good to prove God as being a divine being that is beyond the understanding of all of us.. but apparently you don't care or else you would be more focused on proving God right and not reducing him to a stupid argument in the spectacle of the public...

Last edited by JBKlyde; 11-14-2013 at 07:29 AM.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:34 AM   #28
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon
He exercised free will in HIS choice to remain engaged and if you don't think he has the right to self determination, talk to UT about restricting him to a children's forum.
Whether or not another person can 'handle it' is separate from your choice to be a dick. It's possible to be a dick to a Turing machine, too.

Also, just so you know, infinite sets are countable, and thus a trinity does not have to be a subset of the infinite.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #29
JBKlyde
Banned

http://humortrain.com/post/35500179937
Old 11-15-2013, 08:05 PM   #30
sexobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Whether or not another person can 'handle it' is separate from your choice to be a dick. ...
You say the above; but, after all the effort I put into keeping it within the realm of the opening post, trying to ensure that the other person can "handle it," then you seem to want to fault me for not expanding into aleph numbers by saying -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Also, just so you know, infinite sets are countable, and thus a trinity does not have to be a subset of the infinite.
Also, just so you know, THE Trinity = God so they exist in aleph-naught which is infinite and in which every finite set has a maximum and finite unions of finite sets are finite. The key is to recognize that THE Trinity is not a union of sets finite or infinite; rather, it is an expression of infinity's relationship to a specific finite subset. This is evidenced by the fact that THE Trinity consists of God the Father who is infinite, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit (the luv duv) in which both of the latter are dependent on the first for existence. If you take away God the Father, you don't have the other two. If you isolate the Son, the Holy Spirit, and the Father as separate infinite sets that are countable, you then define them. If you think you can define God ... that's not God. The purpose of having THE Trinity is to preserve the mystery of God.

Quote:
... be more focused on proving God right and not reducing him to a stupid argument ...
I just did that with Clodfobble who can be a forked tongue dingbat if she doesn't get her morning cup of coffee. I'm happy to see that you're taking this all in stride despite your detractors who've been implying that you're just a little girlie man due to your challenges. I don't think so, at least not while you're in compliance with your treatments. You can deal, man - you're a Mighty Dwellar:

Rat shit
Bat shit
Dirty old twat
69 douche bags tied in a knot
Cockpuppet, sockpuppet, anonymous too
I'm a Mighty Cellar Dwellar
Who the fuck are you?