The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Old 10-18-2020, 08:56 AM   #796
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Then why can jaminhealth not post? Read the contradiction! Stop being so emotional.

Oh. Double secret probation. Why didn't you say so?

Meanwhile, why do you keep avoiding that second question? Why that double standard?
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 09:11 AM   #797
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Tdub - just let it go man.

Everyone's tired of this one. The site is closing and we are moving on to a new place - the whole JIH debacle is old news now. Let it die - there will be other arguments other disagreements and debates.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 10:51 AM   #798
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

tw,

Why don't you insult me one last time for old time's sake, and then I will ban you and then you can tell people you were banned.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:17 PM   #799
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Why don't you insult me one last time for old time's sake,
UT I never insulted you. Ever. But I do openly challenge some posts that you spawned. Aggressively and with supporting facts. Especially about Saddam's WMDs since the resulting damage to America was that obvious. Those (your) conclusions exist separately from you.

That is never an attack on you or any other person - as summarized here: Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and Grape Seed Extract.

I routinely discuss Saddam's WMDs because it is an insightful historical fact that all must or should have learned from. And that so many, today, still do not apologize for the massacre of 5,000 servicemen for no purpose (as also discussed in dejavue Nam).

Others should also learn why astronauts were killed on Challenger and Columbia (criminally negligent homicide). Why a scumbag Trump attacked obsolete airplanes in a Syrian air force base - ignoring Putin provided nerve gas stockpiles. An event in history. None of that or this discussion insults you or any other adult.

What is the difference between an adult's and child's brain? Facts from science that also do not insult anyone.

A logical question remains. Should never create emotions in any adult. Why a double standard? Since Urbane Guerrilla routinely insults others (rather than address facts). While jaminhealth did not insult anyone (although insulted something that is not any person - logical thought).

Outstanding questions: Why ban (or cut off) jaminhealth while condoning UGs constant personally disparaging comments? And why is jaminhealth unable to post (but is somehow not banned)?

And then a third question that jaminhealth also refuses to answer. Why do so many 'health' supplements not contain any of ingredients listed on its label? A damning question that is reposted. Since it is fundamental to this "relevant and underlying" question.

Apparently those posted thoughts are so damning that their parents will not defend them. That is the topic.

DanaC - this is about honesty. I have never stopped addressing dishonest thoughts. And still remind everyone about so many who will not apologized for advocating 5,000 deaths in Mission Accomplished. And no apologized for 50,000 useless dearths in VietNam. Both lessons from history. Those conclusions (rampant dishonesty) is the topic. No person is insulted.

Unfortunately, many assume an attacked thought is a personal insult. It clearly is not if one is thinking like an adult.

Challenging topics insults no one. Those topics (thoughts) exist separate and on their own. Challenging them bluntly does not disparage anyone. For the same reasons that bogus (unsubstantiated) claims by jaminhealth need not result in punishment or censorship.

Attacking persons, as Urbane Geurrilla, Fox News, the scumbag president Don, Sexobon, and other anti-humanity extremist often do, is unacceptable.

So three questions remain ignored and unanswered. Two by UT. And one by jaminhealth.

Oh. A fourth question. Does double secret probation exist?
Old 10-18-2020, 05:09 PM   #800
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I politely explained to her that her posts were not well-received by the community and that she should politely leave. She politely did.

I will shortly be politely explaining the same thing to you.
Old 10-18-2020, 05:57 PM   #801
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Who's on first?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 10:00 AM   #802
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
I politely explained to her that her posts were not well-received by the community and that she should politely leave. She politely did.
A simple technical question finally answered. jaminhealth now says she would be banned if continued posting. An answer confirmed. Curious. How to be banned without being banned.

jaminhealth still refuses to answer a relevant and damning question. Why do 90% of those health supplements not contain what is listed on its label? For 30 years, her conclusion only from observation (also called junk science) demonstrates how easily scams can be promoted. And so again the point. Why avoid damning questions that expose myths, lies, and scams? jaminhealth still ignores that damning question. Demonstrates how easily consumers can be brainwashed even for 30 years when they do not demand reasons well proven by science with perspectives (numbers).

Another damning question. Why is her diet so defective as to not provide necessary nutrition?

Another question. Why a double standard? Why is Urbane Guerrilla's disparaging attacks on other persons less offensive?
Old 10-19-2020, 10:00 AM   #803
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
Who's on first?
Why.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:33 AM   #804
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

tw,

You are wildly disagreeable person, and I can't wait to end this place and never hear from you again.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:58 PM   #805
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Although... it is true that I threatened her with a further ban if she didn't stop posting.

I have banned her now for clarification, beef away if you like

IT NO LONGER MATTERS WHAT I DO BECAUSE THIS PLACE IS CLOSING
Old 10-19-2020, 03:29 PM   #806
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

wanna ban tw just for funzies?
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 04:30 PM   #807
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

i do
Old 10-19-2020, 06:35 PM   #808
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Yet something holds you back.

Morals or some shit...

I'm ambivalent. I usually only get 2 or 3 lines into his posts before my eyes glaze over, so....
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 07:08 PM   #809
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

i shouldn't like to have that as our final transaction after all this time
Old 10-20-2020, 06:34 PM   #810
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I would loooooove it...

Having said that, thank you for not banning me.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote