The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 07-05-2016, 05:39 PM   #16
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Me too. Sometimes it makes things uncomfortable for me. My real problem is being able to see the many faceted parts of a situation. I'm afraid it makes me look callous to others because I don't seem to commit to any one side.

“Seven Deadly Sins: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, Commerce without morality, Worship without sacrifice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:48 PM   #17
monster
I hear them call the tide

Do you need advice on the thing you need to say out loud? I suspect not. Don't go. You don't want to go , it isn't going to do you any good to go. You're just feeling pressure from a therapy-obsessed society and you want to be the best person you can be for those around you so you feel guilty for not trying again. Don't.

Do you need to tell an IRL person but not one that knows you, just to get it off your chest and maybe be able to cry/get andry/whatever? Go downtown, find someone in need of a meal and company and let rip. Go to a support group in a different town (for anything, whatever you can bring yourself to go to, unburden, never go back..... You're smart, you can figure out a way. IMO, you just need someone to tell you/confirm for you it's ok not to conform with the therapist thing. It's OK. IMO
Old 07-06-2016, 12:06 AM   #18
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

There, all better.
Attached Images