The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Technology

Technology Computing, programming, science, electronics, telecommunications, etc.

Old 01-05-2014, 06:35 PM   #1
busterb
NSABFD

Gadgets

Why do we have to have them? Hell I've got a mp3 player, 2 tablets, power banks. speakers up the butt. Some are Ihome, bluetooth.
I think the best buy I've made was this. About 13 bucks and no more cables in car. So far I like it. Put a USB stick in and go.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:09 PM   #2
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

That solution doesn't work in the big city sir. The FM bands are too crowded. Here we need Bluetooth or wired connections.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:31 PM   #3
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Yeah, I had one that worked okay, but I had to use different frequencies in different parts of town. And every once in awhile, I would drive near someone with a similar device using the same emptiest frequency, and be flooded with jazz or some random podcast. I would always look around and try to figure out who it was, while we played the game of chicken over who was going to switch frequencies first.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:21 PM   #4
busterb
NSABFD

Works for me, even in BIG city of Jackson. But I hear a pop sometimes. The thing must be smart? Maybe too smart. I added a few new songs and rearranged, renamed some folders on USB and the sob started playing where I left off. I Left it unplugged over night. WTF? Hey I like JJ Grey, but that wasn't what I wanted to hear.