The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 11-19-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
JBKlyde
Banned

Pepae Le Peu and the Ampeuettes

Do girls play some kind of mind trick with there boyfriends by saying they have a boyfriend named "JR" when really they have no boyfriend at all. I mean common I have known of at-least 3 girls who had a boy friend named "JR" and 2 of them I got frustrated with because the guy seemingly didn't exist. So the way I see it. It's bottom of the 7th inning and I have 2 strikes against me with base's loaded and we are trying to 10 run rule everything evil. And it's soft ball.
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:15 AM   #2
SamIam

MY imaginary boyfriend is named Harvey. He's quite tall and has large ears, but he's not evil.

I bet you'd be much happier if you went back on your meds, JB. Just saying.
SamIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:40 AM   #3
JBKlyde
Banned

Pepae Le Peu and the Ampeuettes

Do girls play some kind of mind trick with there boyfriends by saying they have a boyfriend named "JR" when really they have no boyfriend at all. I mean common I have known of at-least 3 girls who had a boy friend named "JR" and 2 of them I got frustrated with because the guy seemingly didn't exist. So the way I see it. It's bottom of the 7th inning and I have 2 strikes against me with base's loaded and we are trying to 10 run rule everything evil. And it's soft ball.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:41 AM   #4
JBKlyde
Banned

this was supposed to go in the entertainment section...
Old 11-20-2012, 07:15 AM   #5
glatt

And now the threads are merged. The post order reads a little funny, but I suppose people will follow them.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:56 AM   #6
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
but I suppose people will follow them.
by 'follow them' I hope you mean the chronological order, because the way I see it. It's like you have a mouse in a house and the trap is running over. So now all the colored strings and pinwheel lights are flying about in all directions while I just stand there running my fingers through my hair, going, "Tomorrow's another day, Tomorrow's another play, Tomorrow's another way." But you just keep grooving to the sound of your own keyboard, and not looking up at the screen to see if anything you wrote got there in time to save our mortal souls.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #7
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

JB, hold out for the girl whose boyfriend's name is BJ
Old 11-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #8
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Spexx is a wise man. A wise wise man. :bravo:
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #9
JBKlyde
Banned

When I was a kid I played baseball and I was left handed.. I tied to put the glove on my left hand but they made be put it on the right hand.. so now I'm dislexic...I played baseball for about 5 years eventually I got the hang of it but the hand eye cordination just isn't there... and thats why I never got a HIT.. so this carries on to my adulthood illness becasue I am trying to be an artist and I paint with my left hand.. and the way I see it.. If I act and am twisted and my girls a ho and who's gonna find me is some old man fishing.. then apperently the church is armed under the authority of the devil because afterall if DMX found me and the preacher is indeed telling the truth then why can't the preaher just rebuke me or help me like I was asking for.. so basically we just have some cocky preacher slaugherting me.. It's dosen't add up preachers don't slaughter people. They were talking about politicians comming up dead and THATS why I rebbelled. Saddam got a trial JFK-JR did not..
Old 11-25-2012, 04:38 PM   #10
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

If you throw with your left hand, like lefties do, don't you think it's a good idea to have the glove on your right hand?
Old 11-25-2012, 04:52 PM   #11
JBKlyde
Banned

that would be the evidence of the dislexia.. correction: I tried to put the glove on the 'right hand' but they made me put it on the left.. it's weird like if I were going to punch you it would be with the right hand but if I were going to wirte you a love letter it would be with the left... one time I was plaing second base and the batter hit a line drive right up the middle I just stuck my glove up and the ball went right in like magic.. and I wan't even paying attention.. the very next play I got hit in the head by the right feilder who was throwing me the ball...

Last edited by JBKlyde; 11-25-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #12
JBKlyde
Banned

When I was a kid I used to think about takeing over the school. And the rest was Nuclear Holocaust. I Failed.

Onward Christian soldiers marching as to war, with the cross of Jesus going on before.

But isn't that therapeutic..

Last edited by JBKlyde; 11-26-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:44 PM   #13
JBKlyde
Banned

And if I learned anything form that realtion-ship it's that MY Children don't belong in YOUR hands and YOUR hands don't belong on MY Children. and that's where the line is drawn.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #14
JBKlyde
Banned

Let's PLay Aproprate or Not Aproprate!!

Aproprate: Burn Nuts on Bloody Sunday

Not Aproprate: Talking about dragons on Sunday.

Was I right about the nuts??
Old 12-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #15
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
Not Aproprate: Talking about dragons on Sunday.
Name:  dragon.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  81.0 KB
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote