The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Old 10-26-2016, 07:33 AM   #16
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I mentioned to Carruthers the other day that walking past the serious burns ward at Stoke Mandeville hospital was always disconcerting. It honestly smelled of cooked meat. I only did it when I had to have a blood test (back in the days when that was scary to me, before the NHS started selling my blood on eBay or the black market or something) so it didn't make me hungry...
Old 10-26-2016, 12:26 PM   #17
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I bet I would smell like bacon.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:07 PM   #18
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Other Worst Ways To Die

Feet first through a poorly-tuned wood chipper.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 10-26-2016, 05:19 PM   #19
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Buried alive in a pine coffin.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:41 PM   #20
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Thats lighter wood to you boy.

tarheel
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:44 PM   #21
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Get run over by a Goldwing.

tarheel
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:33 PM   #22
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
Maybe more so if they are being slowly roasted at the time.
What, no recipes? Might I suggest a simple sage, onion and cranberry stuffing, and a mustard honey glaze?
Old 10-26-2016, 09:24 PM   #23
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
And if you feel guilty about it afterwards we can dig a grave and you can throw up into it.
Old 10-26-2016, 09:39 PM   #24
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Hah!

Old 10-27-2016, 10:22 AM   #25
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
And if you feel guilty about it afterwards we can dig a grave and you can throw up into it.
So funny!

:hurl:
Old 10-27-2016, 01:01 PM   #26
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
I've hoped to be shot in bed by a jealous husband at the age of 110, but I know that won't happen.
A few months ago I was walking down the street and I run into my old friend Bruce, "Hey Bruce, what's new? I haven't seen you ages." I ask.

"Don't call me Bruce, Call me Mr. Lucky!"

"Huh?"

"Last month I was driving along minding my own business when I notice a semi loaded with steel, change lanes coming straight at me. I can't go around him because I'm blocked by a school bus on my left and there is a rock wall on my right. Just when I think it couldn't get any worse I see in the rear view mirror another semi, this one loaded with concrete pre-cast forms bearing down on me at top speed.

"The next thing I knew I was sitting in a hay wagon loaded with new-mown hay next to a voluptuous farm girl. I was miraculously ejected from the vehicle and landed unscathed.

"I sued both trucking companies and won a $25 million judgement from each of them."

"Holy crap! You are Mr. Lucky."

A couple of weeks later, I run into him again, "Mr. Lucky! What's happening?" I ask.

"Don't call me Mr. Lucky." he says, "Call me Mr. Lucky Lucky."

"Say what, now?"

"I decided to take a vacation to Hawaii with some of the scratch I got from the accident. Things were going great until we were just about to land when the plane had engine trouble and began a rapid descent. Unfortunately there was another plane right in our path and the two planes collided. Both planes were immediately destroyed, torn to shreds. Me and a stewardess were in the lavatory joining the mile-high club when it happened. The whole lavatory, with us in it, flew off in another direction from the rest of the wreckage and we made a safe landing in the water. Some dolphins pushed us to shore and we were the only survivors.

"We sued both plane companies and won $100 million and free first class airfare for life. Not only that, but the dolphins also pushed out luggage to the shore along with us."

"Wow. No question about it, you ARE Mr. Lucky Lucky!"

A few days ago, I run into him again, "Mr. Lucky Lucky! How's life treating you?" I said.

"Don't call me Mr. Lucky. Call me Mr. Lucky Lucky Lucky."

"Uh oh, what happened this time?"

He began, "Last week I was in bed with that stewardess I met, and we were really going at, hammers and tongs, when her husband (she never told me she was married!) burst in the door, pulled out a gun and shot me in the ass!"

"Ummm, How is that lucky?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? If he'd come in five minutes earlier it would have been the back of my head."
Old 10-27-2016, 11:21 PM   #27
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

This thread keeps making me think of this song:

Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 02:18 PM   #28
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

You are not alone, Your Fobbleness.

Old 10-30-2016, 12:33 AM   #29
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Reading the thread on the phone, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll... The title bar of that vid appears on the bottom of my screen and the whole earworm pops into my head, instantly, complete.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:34 PM   #30
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
...and the whole earworm pops into my head, instantly, complete.
You are not alone, Your Vness.