View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 10:29 PM   #99
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
LOL. yeah... somehow, If it happens it happens... and I must deserve it. She got me again. I think the breakup was inevitable, but it seems like she went out of her way to be cruel about the ending. I'm not sure if it's because she wanted to hurt me before I hurt her, or because she wanted to make sure i didn't mess things up with the new guy, or if I did something that made her want to hurt me back.... That's what bothers me. the why of it. I was really nice to her. serious.
So, I Finally got some closure here, which is good. There really is a new guy. (i didnt believe it) And he seems to be a controlling, jealous asshole. So it makes sense now, the way it went down... Friday night, I sent her one last text to make sure it was really done, and he immediately called me, motherfucking me. It was kind of funny. Like I'm supposed to be scared of him. Lol. He can have her. Oh my god, he can have her.... Thank you, Eric. Buh bye. I owe you a beer.