Thread: Paris attacks
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 07:53 AM   #103
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
... I'm posting a link to an article with another rationale. This does not constitute my endorsement of it. It's just to broaden your knowledge:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplighter View Post
Be careful Dani, Sexobon is blowing smoke up your skirt. ...

... Maybe Sexobon can cite where the law allows the person's religion,
itself, to be the reason for denying asylum.
I see you're still hell-bent on misrepresenting what other people in the Cellar have say. I said there was another argument out there and demonstrated that by citing it. No follow-up is required since I'm not advocating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Are these refugees coming in under asylum? I thought they were coming here under humanitarian circumstances. ...
We don't simply take in everyone who's on the losing side of civil strife; or, war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
... The #1 enemy is Muslims who refuse to submit to ISIS and toe the line. Those Muslims must die first, which means these refugees are in danger.
Of course, of course, that's why they massacred people in Paris. Funny you can deduce that ISIS is in recruiting mode; but, don't recognize that their priorities on who dies first have changed with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
The refugees coming to America have been through an 18 month long vetting procedure, before they get to board the plane.
That's been repeated here and is still relevant to the notion that refugees who make it to the US don't present a danger; but, not to the notion that what constitutes refugee eligibility for relocation here is being expanded.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote