View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #52
Coronation Incarnate
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Swiss Mountains
Posts: 96
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Check for carbon monoxide, you just described in very great detail what everything looked like when my furnace broke and I was poisoned by the stuff (not greatly but enough)....please. Your furnace might be broken. Please have your furnace checked, fixed, and test for carbon monoxide. Asap. Your windows are probably's winter. Like mine were. Don't want to alarm you, but it's probably not the candles.

Please have your furnace checked by a professional. I did not do that and suffered geratly for it.

Just check it...I might be wrong and I might be right...
icileparadise is offline   Reply With Quote