View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 02:59 PM   #12
Serveris
Fellow-Commoner

Well, that must have been nice for you to be one of the tourists that might have seen my friend selling ice cream last year. ^-^ Anyway, please, drop by, see Prince Rupert, it is a beautiful place (when it isn't raining). I hope some of you choose to come by and see the place for yourself. Oh! And since Sea Fest is next weekend, I'll have some photos for you guys. Of our sail pasts, fly pasts, and just plain good majority of Natives (Haida, Nis'gaa, and Tsimshian). If you want to see a nice place, with good fishing, good crab, good prawn, wicked sea-food, and just plain nice, neat things. (My friend will soon be waiting by the entrance of the Cruise Ship, and will be playing the violin, blind folded, on a Unicycle, with one foot.)

And there used to be only the Norwegian Spirit coming by, but now there's more than one... (don't know the name(s) of the other(s).)

[EDIT] Hey-- I know the guy on the right!
Oh! And that's not a hump-back whale, it's a Killer Whale.
And the Pulp-Mill is behind the mountain, closest to the right on the first picture. It's up the high-way a little bit. We're not really that close to the Skeena, it's actually near the back of our island. The water you see in the photo is actually the Pacific Ocean (just for those of you who don't know).

Last edited by Serveris; 06-04-2005 at 03:04 PM.
Serveris is offline   Reply With Quote