View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 02:40 PM   #19
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by limey View Post
If you’d looked around before you joined you’d have noticed that there’s a lot of fucking this, and not-safe-for-work posts, and women being asked to get their tits out for the lads. It’s always been here, and if it’s not to your taste no-one forced you to join in.
So please don’t be surprised or offended about it, we didn’t hide it from you till you arrived. You chose to join us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well Limey I didn't investigate the threads before I joined...trusted the person who brought me in as a like minded soul that I would associate with. I'm not offended, and yes surprised but one keeps learning until DEAD...so it's been a lesson for sure.

And could be that the person who invited me here, had no idea I would be treated so poorly...maybe that's not happened in this forum for some time or never or who the H knows.

This Forum is basically generally good, and if a person joined yrs ago maybe that is the key....but a person who is positive and holistically minded does NOT have a chance and to be 82, good lord...how does an 82 keep up on forums....

You probably envision an 82 yr old in a recliner glued to Fox or whatever nonsense on the tube.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 10-12-2020 at 03:08 PM.
jaminhealth is offline   Reply With Quote