View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 04:17 PM   #799
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Why don't you insult me one last time for old time's sake,
UT I never insulted you. Ever. But I do openly challenge some posts that you spawned. Aggressively and with supporting facts. Especially about Saddam's WMDs since the resulting damage to America was that obvious. Those (your) conclusions exist separately from you.

That is never an attack on you or any other person - as summarized here: Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and Grape Seed Extract.

I routinely discuss Saddam's WMDs because it is an insightful historical fact that all must or should have learned from. And that so many, today, still do not apologize for the massacre of 5,000 servicemen for no purpose (as also discussed in dejavue Nam).

Others should also learn why astronauts were killed on Challenger and Columbia (criminally negligent homicide). Why a scumbag Trump attacked obsolete airplanes in a Syrian air force base - ignoring Putin provided nerve gas stockpiles. An event in history. None of that or this discussion insults you or any other adult.

What is the difference between an adult's and child's brain? Facts from science that also do not insult anyone.

A logical question remains. Should never create emotions in any adult. Why a double standard? Since Urbane Guerrilla routinely insults others (rather than address facts). While jaminhealth did not insult anyone (although insulted something that is not any person - logical thought).

Outstanding questions: Why ban (or cut off) jaminhealth while condoning UGs constant personally disparaging comments? And why is jaminhealth unable to post (but is somehow not banned)?

And then a third question that jaminhealth also refuses to answer. Why do so many 'health' supplements not contain any of ingredients listed on its label? A damning question that is reposted. Since it is fundamental to this "relevant and underlying" question.

Apparently those posted thoughts are so damning that their parents will not defend them. That is the topic.

DanaC - this is about honesty. I have never stopped addressing dishonest thoughts. And still remind everyone about so many who will not apologized for advocating 5,000 deaths in Mission Accomplished. And no apologized for 50,000 useless dearths in VietNam. Both lessons from history. Those conclusions (rampant dishonesty) is the topic. No person is insulted.

Unfortunately, many assume an attacked thought is a personal insult. It clearly is not if one is thinking like an adult.

Challenging topics insults no one. Those topics (thoughts) exist separate and on their own. Challenging them bluntly does not disparage anyone. For the same reasons that bogus (unsubstantiated) claims by jaminhealth need not result in punishment or censorship.

Attacking persons, as Urbane Geurrilla, Fox News, the scumbag president Don, Sexobon, and other anti-humanity extremist often do, is unacceptable.

So three questions remain ignored and unanswered. Two by UT. And one by jaminhealth.

Oh. A fourth question. Does double secret probation exist?
tw is offline   Reply With Quote