View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 07:34 PM   #15
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Flint is my friend *and* my huckleberry.

There was no threat in his post about rat poison.

Your false choice about being "unable" to stop someone from actively "abusing" an 82 year old woman is kind of petulant. Of course you can stop him, on the cellar that is. And of course you can "just hit the off button", at any damn time. You might do it, you haven't yet. *shrug* But saying those are your choices, your binary XOR choices seems a bit melodramatic.

Even I can think of other less dramatic, equally effective controls already built in. Like the ignore function. Hey, I'll do it now.

jaminhealth--

If you notice a given dwellar consistently posting things you don't like, there's a function of this board called "Ignore". Choosing to add a given username to your "Ignore" list will simply and effectively block that users' posts from your view. It's like putting them on mute. And it's reversible so you can switch back (and forth) at any time. The other user doesn't feel a thing, just ask the people on my Ignore list. You'll have to repeat their answers to me since I won't see what they say here.

There. That's done. I hope this reaches the affected parties before anybody hits the big red button.