View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #31
monster
I hear them call the tide

I'm not ambivalent about the cellar at all, right now. But then I have a life, summer is the peak, and summer is now, so I'm hardly here. Some of you clearly failed to notice that, as you named me in bitchery I was nowhere near.... nice to feel like furniture, though....

But right now I'm avoiding paperwork, so here's some home truths for you whingeing whatnots (not that you'll read them because you're so ambivalent....)

To the posters who share every fucking moment of their life in great detail... that's cool, we tolerate it, why can't you tolerate others need to share their irritations? Are you that special it needs to be all about you?

To the posters who never share anything personal, but chime in to agree or condemn... do you really wonder why you don't feel part of the community? Consider having -anf maybe even sharing- an original thought, ffs.

To the posters who start threads about what's wrong with the cellar.... consider leading by example. Did it really not occur to you that you're perpetuating the problem? Really? NEW TOPIC: I hate posts about hating....