Thread: Confession Box
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 12:08 AM   #6
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Thirty five years ago I was a drunk, then a period of 11 years while working at Walmart. I haven't drank too much in the last 6 years.

I went to two rehabs and a part time one. I also liked coke. That didn't work. So I moved to SE NC to get away. This was in 89. Must be something to do for a living here. There wasn't.

I didn't do drugs anymore, because I didn't know anybody and they didn't know me. However this didn't stop me from drinking.

I would frequent different convenience stores for my 12 pack of Old Milwaukee. I didn't want to go to the same one everyday and they would think I was a drunk.

I would drink 8 cans and have 4 left. The third day I didn't have to stop.

I tried going to church. I caught a ride with the 2 preachers. They thought I was asleep in the back seat and were discussing how much tithes they could get out of me. The only thing I got out of that church was one of the preachers sister. She fucked my brains out.

I got married for 3 yrs that worked for a while.
My 2nd wife trained me like a monkey. A little at a time. Now I like next to never drink.

I am retired and my one vice is weed. She puts up with it cause I get mellow as a jello and she still has good pussy.

This is my confession. I am not proud of it I promise you not. Also I have never told anyone what I just told you guys.
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote