View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 05:56 AM   #144
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

From the start of the day:
Our blender is broken. WHY is it still there HM, I thought you'd fixed it? If it's broken - bin it!
So I put my smoothie in progress in the Magic Bullet (more washing up) which made a fierce racket and didn't blend properly either. Had to throw 1/3 of smoothie away due to big lumps of banan (bleurgh) left in it.

Diz tried to pee on the mat. I am all for bringing the litter tray back, but HM wants to carry on. It worried me because I'm not meeting my cats' needs at present so they are making their own choices and it's not their fault that the choice is wrong. Anyway, I chucked him out, and this way learned the cat flap is not working, as he was waiting, shivering 45 mins later when I left the house.

I noticed HM has put wet washing to dry overlapping my should-be-dry-by-now washing. Okay the top I wanted to wear was dry, but I object on the grounds of common sense - I told him last night not to put another wash on, he needed a clean white shirt for tonight at approx 18.00 so there wasn't really any need to get it done before my clothes were dry.

People keep ringing about the Olympic Torch finale - all well and good, but every single call so far has been answered in the information pack they have received. Sigh.

Despite this, I am actually very happy as I have been paid, I have a smaller pair of trousers on today and I am on top of my work (and therefore slacking in the Cellar while the office is empty)

Oops - just remembered another thing. My sister's birthday tomorrow and I thought I'd send her something from Lush - nice & small, goes in the post, token gift etc. Oops, forgot. I don't live in Leicester any more and there is no Lush within walking distance. She'll just have to have a card like the last few years!
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote