The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SITE (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4657)

Shawnee123 03-11-2011 12:18 PM

I have a new name. It says to wait for an email before I can post under the new name. I just wondered if that was an automatic process or if there was a lapse. No big deal either way, I'm in no hurry, I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something on my end. I kinda dum. :blush:

Undertoad 03-11-2011 12:19 PM

It should happen right away but if there is a glitch, let me know the new one in PMs and I will set it up.

Flint 03-11-2011 09:25 PM

She wants her new sock puppet, bro. Can u step it up plz? ppl have trollin to do

Shawnee123 03-12-2011 02:15 PM

No, not trolling. I'm tossing around changing my name. But it feels weird. Shawnee is quite prolific, but what could infinite monkey turn up?

And thanks for the help, UT. :)

infinite monkey 03-16-2011 03:49 PM

Yep, Shawnee was a good egg, but her time is done.

Those who know, know she is me. Those who don't, I don't care to see.
Smartasses come and smartasses go
But Shawnee girl, she had to know
That one day she would be laughed at
So bye from her. Now take my hat.

Happy Monkey 03-16-2011 03:52 PM

More monkeys!

infinite monkey 03-16-2011 03:57 PM

You're one of my idols. :)

limey 03-16-2011 05:00 PM

OMG! Shawnee's gone ape!

sexobon 03-17-2011 03:02 AM

Shawnee123 has been recruited into the IMF (Infinite Monkey Force).

"Good morning Ms. 123. As you know, the Word Association thread continues to upset the balance of Dwellars' post counts in The Cellar. Your mission Shawnee, should you decide to accept it, is to be the last person to kill that thread while operating under the username infinite monkey. As always, should you or any of your I.M. Force be caught or killed, the Moderators will disavow any any knowledge of your actions. Please berate this post in the usual manner. Good luck, Shawnee."

infinite monkey 03-17-2011 07:12 AM

(bows head in reverence)

I will do it for the common good.

I wouldn't rate your post a "B." It's definitely an "A" level post. So, I'm not B-rating, I'm A-rating. ;)

infinite monkey 03-17-2011 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limey (Post 716976)
OMG! Shawnee's gone ape!

:p:

If the Cellar had a nickel for every time it heard that!

IM plans to be less an attention homo sapien.

And you can call me infy, finny, nite, mon ;) monk, key, m'key, finite, nitenite, nk, on, ey, inf, Femininity Keno (anagram)

monster 03-17-2011 10:24 AM

I'mm'a call you Buddy.

You can call me Al.

infinite monkey 03-17-2011 11:22 AM

Al Wright

footfootfoot 03-17-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 716958)
Yep, Shawnee was a good egg, but her time is done.

3 minute or 7 minute?

I noticed IM was almost as funnyness as shawnee and almost an infinite post stacker.

infinite monkey 03-17-2011 12:16 PM

:)

I can't seem to shake that. I'd go back to Shawnee if my post count wasn't attached like a freaking neon light to every post. It's embarrassing.

And, you know what? My friends would tell you that IRL I don't talk all that much. One of my patrons at the bar told my ex "You know what I like about her? She doesn't say anything unless she has something to say." I mean, I talk...and when I'm drinking beers with friends we can really really talk, but I'm not a chatterbox. Sometimes I'll go hours without saying a word.

But HERE? Jebus, what is wrong with me?

And, hard-boiled.

eta: Oh, monster...remember that smiley grinny guy who was so happy to see me at the Z's? He's the one who said that. ;)