The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SITE (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4657)

jimhelm 11-02-2010 11:54 AM

I'll miss you. Will you try to stay in touch?

Undertoad 11-02-2010 11:58 AM

But banning and/or deletion won't work, you can just register under a different name.

glatt 11-02-2010 11:58 AM

yeah. at least update your facebook once in a while if you are going to leave. I didn't realize Pie wasn't coming around the cellar because she's so active on facebook, I was getting my fill of pie over there.

Shawnee123 11-02-2010 12:03 PM

monster has my gmail acct, if you want to keep in touch from time to time.

I'll miss you, and jinx, and glatt, and griff, and Pico, and Sundae, and Dana, and spexx, and HLJ, and Zen, and Flint, and monster, and Bri, and beest, shel, foot, and HM, and grav, and Pete, and...so many. I love you guys. thanks for putting up with the many myriads that make up 'me.'

:sniff:

Quote:

But banning and/or deletion won't work, you can just register under a different name.
I get this. just get rid of me, OK?

Pete Zicato 11-02-2010 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 692203)
This place makes me physically ill, due to the fucktards, and I must remove myself. Unfortunately, I have no willpower to stay away on my own. I'd channel Pie, but she is nowhere to be found.

But you will be punishing the rest of us who look forward to your posts. :mecry:

Undertoad 11-02-2010 12:12 PM

Bullshit, you just want to commit suicide to make a point, which is bullshit behavior on your part and the point you're trying to make is wrong as well. Maybe you can convince someone else to delete you, but I won't.

You're just too sensitive sparky, and you're sensing all sorts of crap that doesn't exist.

Shawnee123 11-02-2010 12:21 PM

That's right, UT. Discount me. Go right the fuck ahead and discount what I'm saying. It's just hysteria, right? You don't know anything about how I feel and what is going on. But discount my feelings. Whatever point you think I'm trying to make: the point I'm making is "shoot me in the face once, shame on you, shoot me in the face fifty fucking billion times, shame on me."

When you're done, then you can grade my posts on a scale of "honesty" to "bullshit" and the entire continuum in between. But rest assured not one thing I've ever said has been dishonest.

Having posts graded and thoughts discounted and shat upon...this IS the problem.

HungLikeJesus 11-02-2010 12:32 PM

Shawnee, if you go the terrorists win.

I'll buy you a french fry if you stay.

jimhelm 11-02-2010 12:41 PM

thing about honesty is that when you're feeling one way, your honest reaction may be entirely different from your honest reaction the very next day, or even hour.

we know you're a fluid personality, shaw. i hope you will be honest enough to admit that you're wanted and loved here. fuck the dumbshit, and pass the beer nuts.

henry quirk 11-02-2010 01:55 PM

As I said: you need to stop, breathe, and take stock.

Respond; don't react.

If you wanna go, then deletion is irrelevant...if -- ultimately -- you wanna stay, then deletion is irrelevant.

Again: stop, breathe, take stock.

monster 11-02-2010 02:09 PM

and don't leave me all alone with this bunch of loonies!

(you're trusting me with your gmail address? I can't even find where I put my kids half the time :eek: you'd be better off trusting me with your g-string account if you're serious about the lesbo thing.....)

I do not want my account deleted. thanks :)

classicman 11-02-2010 03:10 PM

Wow and again out of the blue comes good ole henry.
Amazing timing... simply amazing. :tinfoil:

HungLikeJesus 11-02-2010 03:29 PM

It sounds like good advice.

I don't think the Cellar would be improved by anyone leaving.

monster 11-02-2010 03:35 PM

given that Shawnee mentioned him, it's hardly out of the blue, is it, Crassie? Doesn't look like your little tin hat is working.

Sometimes the cellar is improved by people taking a break. It was definitely less whiney there for a week or so.

classicman 11-02-2010 03:41 PM

So what you are implying is that when someone's name gets mentioned in a thread, they get an email alert or some other notification? :eyebrow: