The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Things you should do. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4421)

april 11-21-2003 01:31 PM

Things you should do.

Stay away from FNF!

I had to do this b/c he is so mean!
Stay away from FNF! Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!Stay away from FNF!

Beestie 11-21-2003 01:33 PM

Things you shouldn't do.

Make posts like that.

april 11-21-2003 01:34 PM

Well what the hell do you expect!

No I'm not mad at you just tired!

wolf 11-21-2003 01:43 PM

Are you sure you are not actually 14 and lying about your age? This is ridiculous.

april 11-21-2003 01:44 PM

Ok fine I'll stop!

FileNotFound 11-21-2003 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wolf
Are you sure you are not actually 14 and lying about your age? This is ridiculous.
I agree! This is ridiculous...

If she was going to really warn people she should have typed out my name all the way and left a space between the next paste. As in:
Stay away from FileNotFound! Stay...

September 11-21-2003 02:19 PM

whoa.

minefield.

what happened? did FNF push the wrong buttons or something?

Riddil 11-21-2003 02:40 PM

Isn't there a "My little pony" or "Care bears" forum that you'd enjoy visiting more?

FileNotFound 11-21-2003 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Riddil
Isn't there a "My little pony" or "Care bears" forum that you'd enjoy visiting more?
She said that all other forums are blocked by the school firewall.

In other words, the only reason she's here is that she's got nowhere else to go.

DNK 11-21-2003 02:47 PM

Maybe you should contact the school and ask them to block this forum as well. Problem solved.

GBA

DNK

FileNotFound 11-21-2003 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DNK
Maybe you should contact the school and ask them to block this forum as well. Problem solved.

GBA

DNK

I'd love to.

September 11-21-2003 03:12 PM

actually, that's only one thing.

FileNotFound 11-21-2003 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sycamore
Based on what I gathered from razoroye.net, this would appear to be the school...no guarantee though:

Mayde Creek High School
19202 Groeschke Rd
Houston, TX 77084
(281) 647-3000

Hmm I'd call but how do the mods feel about that?

elSicomoro 11-21-2003 03:30 PM

Wait a minute...you've been wishing to have this girl yanked for days. Now you have a possible opportunity, and you're concerned about what someone else thinks?

WTF?

FileNotFound 11-21-2003 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sycamore
Wait a minute...you've been wishing to have this girl yanked for days. Now you have a possible opportunity, and you're concerned about what someone else thinks?

WTF?

This isn't my board. I am not a mod.

I do not think it is my place to remove or try to remove somebodys access to this board without permission.