Old 06-23-2014, 05:36 AM   #196
Griff
still says videotape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Griff, what is melange?
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
Melange is The Spice ... the drug that alters reality and permits space travel in the universe of Arrakis, the only planet where it exists. Everyone wants it. Few have it. Gross, disgusting beings fight over it. Unfortunately, giant lethal worms and intransigent indigenous peoples refuse to cede ownership; thus, wars.

You know ... like oil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Very well put!
orthodoc ftw. It was directed at the pupiless lady before Ali in the thread. The Spice changes eyes to look much like Subdae's in that pic.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:04 AM   #197
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Places like Corpus Christy are always breezy and one can get wind chafed. People in the background are covered up too.
I don't wear coverups like that, but I'm often tempted. I HATE applying sunscreen. I'd rather put on a goofy suit than wear sunscreen.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:53 AM   #198
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Ali, I first read that as growing out your concave boob again, and that set me wondering all sorts of questions.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:01 AM   #199
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Haha..nice. dont have them though. Just a new do.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:51 PM   #200
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Texas beaches are gross. Often you can see the oil tankers on the horizon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
I can't believe you'd cover up almost entirely Lola! Kinda seems like not really getting into the whole swing of beaching to me. Is the water always murky like that?
Yups, the water is rather nasty. But hey, who cares, we had fun. The water was cold and the sun was hot, burning hot after standing under it for a while, as a matter of fact. So, exposing all my skin except your private parts wasn't my idea of being at the beach. I like the feel of the waves, the cold water, the open air, and just having fun. This time, someone brought an inflatable raft and that was a whole load of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Places like Corpus Christy are always breezy and one can get wind chafed. People in the background are covered up too.
I heard the beach down in Corpus Christy is really nice and clean. The only problem is that it's a 3 hour drive from where I live. If I were to drive 3 hrs each way, it'd have to be a weekend thing. To waste 6 hrs travel just to go to the beach is not worth it for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
I don't wear coverups like that, but I'm often tempted. I HATE applying sunscreen. I'd rather put on a goofy suit than wear sunscreen.
For me, it wasn't a hassle to put on sunscreen. I reapplied 4 times to all the exposed skin areas, which wasn't much in the first place. I just didn't want to get skin cancer. My skin is pretty sensitive and the sun easily (quickly) brings out the age(sun) spots on my face and arms. I understand how wearing a bathing suit to get a nice tan and not have all those nasty sand get on the clothing could be wonderful and more of how going to the beach should be, but I guess my health is more of my concern. Besides, wearing rash guards doesn't hinder my fun one bit. This one time at the pool, I saw this white lady wore a long sleeve rash guard and swimming shorts. I guess there other fair-skin people out who need to protect their skin too.

In response to Sarge, I just bought myself a long-sleeve rash guard. Wait until next time I go to the beach, I'll be even more covered up.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #201
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Although I'm not too concerned at the moment, I don't want this to become cancerous. And my left arm used to be clear but now it's full of spots. I don't want it to have more spots or have the spots to spread.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1403647908400.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  34.4 KB
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1403647923044.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  23.3 KB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Old 06-30-2014, 03:14 PM   #202
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

While waiting for my friend to come...Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1404159294641.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  74.1 KB
Old 06-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #203
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Never cut your hair short again
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:25 PM   #204
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
Never cut your hair short again
I agree!!!
Old 07-01-2014, 01:56 PM   #205
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Okay, stop perving over Lola's hair. Herverts.
Some of us have it shorn short so we can be ready to go out a few minutes after sex.
Take two bottles into the shower? Yes please, one white one red.

Although I do agree with them little Bunny. If I had your hair (your face, your looks, your figure etc etc) I wouldn't have it cut. Too beautiful.

Do I look smug in this photo?
I think I do.
It's not even a flattering angle. But it is my birthday so you have to be nice to me.
While I was off at my job interview (I got a new job! expect me to tell you in every thread) my Mum went to a little independent shop to buy me a brooch. I don't do brooches. I tole her so. I dragged her across the road to say I din't do brooches but if I did I'd have that one. It wasn't a hint - her coming up here was my present. I dragged her to look at baby clothes and in estate agents windows too and I have no expectations along those lines.

Anyway, she remembered, which makes it the most precious brooch in the world. AND it has a little loop set into it that allows you to wear it as a necklace. So I promptly did.

See why I look smug now?
Attached Images

Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 02:14 PM   #206
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Sundae, dear, you look absolutely gorgeous with your short hair. I wish I could pull off short hair like you. And my smile, can't compare to yours either. Just flash that smile and you look fabulous in any angle. Congrats on your new job. I'm glad your mom made your day. And that brooch, beautiful. It makes a really nice pendant.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:53 PM   #207
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Sundae - you are radiant! Though I am concerned because gingers have no souls Baby, you don't play second fiddle to anyone in the looks department.

LB - I am very, very concerned about the moles you have. Please for the sake of your health, undress and photo yourself. If you post the pics and do so regularly, we will be able to catch any changes to them. I am only thinking about you as a medical professional.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:17 PM   #208
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
LB - ...undress and photo yourself. If you post the pics and do so regularly...
Oh, please don't do that. I spend too much time fapping to the internet as it is...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 01:58 PM   #209
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Gee Willikers, Lola.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:26 PM   #210
Lola Bunny
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
LB - I am very, very concerned about the moles you have. Please for the sake of your health, undress and photo yourself. If you post the pics and do so regularly, we will be able to catch any changes to them. I am only thinking about you as a medical professional.
You want pictures of my moles?? I will search for them and take pictures for you, Sarge.