The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 09-22-2003, 12:53 PM   #31
EdZachary
Abhorrent Aberrant

Quote:
Fuckin' A, now I'm getting ripped by friggin' NEWBIES
NO rip intended, luvz. Just a harmless jab with a little wise-ass sarcasm throw in... and I appreciated the welcome.
EdZachary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 01:03 PM   #32
wolf
lobber of scimitars

I think BUGZ has some "issues".

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 01:13 PM   #33
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally posted by EdZachary
Thanks Els. Glad you liked it. I wonder what your response would have been had I used an MTV logo instead... I was THAT close.
Emblazoning MTV on one of the above guys could scarcely be considered to be beneficial advertising, so yeah, go for it!

Did I mention that MTV sucks?
Old 09-22-2003, 01:15 PM   #34
Elspode

LB...you've gotta count to ten, breathe deep, and re-read stuff before you get upset. Really.

Ed was clearly just making some friendly banter, there...that's why he *does* fit in on the Cellar, as you noted.

Easy...easy...breathe deep...1...2...3...and so on.
Old 09-22-2003, 01:26 PM   #35
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by EdZachary
NO rip intended, luvz. Just a harmless jab with a little wise-ass sarcasm throw in... and I appreciated the welcome.
I know EZ, I could tell you were joking by your smilie, I was joking too, hence my smilie. But do you see what I mean, look at Wolf's post right after your's. Now she thinks I have "issues" . Jesus H. Christ, I was joking with EZ playing off of his joke with me and now I have issues. But, if it would have been any other Cellar "regular" that had posted the same exact thing, everyone would be laughing in unison, but since it's me I have "issues". Right about now is when I DO start having ISSUES.

Wolf, I like you, I don't even hardly know you, but any chick that can discharge an M-16 set on rapid fire (which I'm confident you can) has my respect. I don't think I have pissed you off in any way (so far), in fact, I can remember you being one of those who has given me the benefit of the doubt in past posts. Anyway, just curious, why do you think I have issues? All I was doing was joking with EZ which I even made a note of in my post so as not to bring on the Cellar onslaught, which I seem to be such a magnet for . Everyone keeps telling me I need to have a thick skin to hang here, but where is ya'lls thick skins? I hope to some day take a jab at somebody in here and have someone else say...hey, BUGZ that was pretty funny, as opposed to giving me a psyc. review .

Mama Loves You Baby Girl ~ May You Rest In Peace

Last edited by LUVBUGZ; 09-22-2003 at 01:34 PM.
LUVBUGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 01:32 PM   #36
wolf
lobber of scimitars

You have astonished 99 44/100% pure, who is, as she states, "infrequently astonished".

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 01:32 PM   #37
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by Elspode
LB...you've gotta count to ten, breathe deep, and re-read stuff before you get upset. Really.

Ed was clearly just making some friendly banter, there...that's why he *does* fit in on the Cellar, as you noted.

Easy...easy...breathe deep...1...2...3...and so on.
I KNOW he was joking, can't anybody see I WAS JOKIN' TOO??????
See above post.:p :p

Old 09-22-2003, 01:33 PM   #38
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

You seem to be turned up to 9 a lot of the time. Turn it down to 4, perhaps, is what people are offering as friendly advice.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 01:37 PM   #39
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by wolf
You have astonished 99 44/100% pure, who is, as she states, "infrequently astonished".
Was it me who astonished her or was it the beer belly ads?

Old 09-22-2003, 01:55 PM   #40
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

I can't help it, I have to laugh aloud. I make a stupid little post to the new guy where we are bouncing sarcasm off each other and I attract the Cellar Big Guns like flies on shit. Surprisingly enough it's Wolf, Els, and the Biggest Gun of them all, UT. I guess my mere presence is offensive . It would appear I have answered my own question about still being a Newbie. OC is right. That antibitch chick came in here a ripped all ya'll a new asshole without knowing anything about any of you and you didn't give her half the ass-kicking I'm STILL getting. Well, I'm embellishing a little here, but not much. Within a short time span most of you guys/gals were apologizing left and right to her, but I still can't manage to make a friggin' joke without pissing everybody off

Old 09-22-2003, 01:56 PM   #41
Dagney
The Prodigal Brat Returneth

Quote:
Originally posted by wolf
I think BUGZ has some "issues".
But don't tell her that, I think it's a secret.

Dagney
(I have not yet begun to Bitch)

Dagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 02:05 PM   #42
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dagney

But don't tell her that, I think it's a secret.

Dagney
(I have not yet begun to Bitch)
Hey Dagney, nice to see your bright, shiny, friendly face is still around waiting to pounce:p and if you don't mind me borrowing your signature for this one...This post was not intended to be taken in any offensive, condescending, or non-friendly light. However if YOU took it that way, have at it.

Old 09-22-2003, 02:07 PM   #43
Dagney
The Prodigal Brat Returneth

Quote:
Originally posted by LUVBUGZ
Hey Dagney, nice to see your bright, shiny, friendly face is still around waiting to pounce:p and if you don't mind me borrowing your signature for this one...This post was not intended to be taken in any offensive, condescending, or non-friendly light. However if YOU took it that way, have at it.
Trust me, have way bigger personal issues than to take offense...besides, what I said was meant to be a joke. And taken as such.

I'll go back to my reality now.

Dagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 02:20 PM   #44
Elspode

[joke] I think it is time to start requiring some sort of html switch like [joke] [/joke] so as to avoid further confusion. [/joke]
Old 09-22-2003, 02:21 PM   #45
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

Forget it guys. Telling Bugz to relax is never taken as 'friendly advice'. I'm really not sure why...
      Anyway, let it ride, she'll cool down in a minute and we can all move on and enjoy our posting expieriences.

Speaking of which, the guy on the left kinda looks like 'Tank' Abott. If he's half as tough I'd leave'm alone. Of course it's hard to say since the only time I remember Tank smiling was before he got new teeth and he was grinding his knee into a mans face at the time.