The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 11-18-2003, 07:38 PM   #31
ThisOleMiss
Resident President

To Lumberjim and the rest:

I have no idea what I did to the boy, unless it was insist he go to school, stay out of trouble, do his homework, keep his room clean, and not buy him a lexus when he was 16. Hell if I know. You could ask my parents the same question, and they say the same thing. Kids are a crapshoot, and the second you start bragging on them that's when they're sure to do something stupid. Lord knows I did my share of stuff my parents would never approve of, and hopefully won't ever find out about.

Her size wouldn't count if she had any sort of personality, which, basically, she doesn't. Dyed hair? Went through that stage myself, got over it. Tatoo? I also have one, easily concealed, and I got mine years ago, when only 'biker chicks' had them. Now I wish there was a reasonable way to get rid of the thing, cause now it isn't even unusual. The goth thing? Don't have a problem with it. What I do have a problem with is she has a thing about death, and reguarly tries to communicate with the dead, with no luck so far, which may show just how lacking in personality she is. She claims to be a 'pagan' also, and since I am a Wiccan priestess, this is not a problem, however, her attraction to the 'dark' side is somewhat worrisome.

Like the idea about burying the bodies under the goat pen though.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:42 PM   #32
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Thank you (with my best curtsy)
It would appear you are the exception to the rule that says "It's always the mothers fault".