Attached Images

Old 08-12-2018, 09:28 AM   #122
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
You should vote if you axe me...
The trees never see the wood handle.
Machines cut the woods and are indifferent to the scurrying animals running from their homes.

Friday my son was talking about a 6' rattle snake they killed. Poor thing, every creature has a place in life. The snake had his territory and came out his hole in the ground to defend it. The rodents he consumed either went for the woods or got squashed under the tires of the great machines.

My son is a log truck driver making 1500 a week take home. I once drove log truck until I went back to work for Walmart thank God. I saw that German machine grab the tree and saw at the bottom. Here it grabs the tree and a big snippet cuts the tree like scissors leaving no stump.
I have thought of making a thread about the devastation left behind when the loggers leave. Yep I will get some pics together it will take awhile as I am getting my motorcycle together for a trip to Laurel Springs, NC. If anyone is up that way it would be swell to meet you.

It seems that I'm rambling, but my kitten is lost and I'm sitting here talking to you guys crying.

Anyone wants to skim over this its ok cuz I am not even talking about your vote, because I skimmed over most of it until I saw a mention of trees. I don't have that many trees in this small yard, but plenty of hiding spots as I look this morning.

I truly appreciate all on this forum as I can blabber on with no reprimand. Not so on the motorcycle forums unless I am talking about the specs on an engine. Tires and oil are big subjects. They always working on these Harley's. I have spent more money on mine than all the metrics I ever rode. I never went into the engine on those. When young I wasn't particular about checking oil or tires they never left me on the side of the road. Who the hell wants a Harley? I think I will go find a Goldwing or a 1700 Yami. I saw a picture one of you guys rides a crotch rocket. I kept it in my other phone that I lost while riding. Do you have another pic?

Well I hope I haven't bothered y'all too much and will leave you back to whatever you talking about. Thanks for listening I feel so much better.
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 09:42 AM   #123
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

No problem, babbling is therapeutic. You'll find the kitten.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:31 PM   #124
Mountain Mule
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhook455 View Post

...It seems that I'm rambling, but my kitten is lost and I'm sitting here talking to you guys crying...

Anyone wants to skim over this its ok cuz I am not even talking about your vote, because I skimmed over most of it until I saw a mention of trees. I don't have that many trees in this small yard, but plenty of hiding spots as I look this morning.

Well I hope I haven't bothered y'all too much and will leave you back to whatever you talking about. Thanks for listening I feel so much better.
Awww... I'm so sorry about your kitten. How old is it? Cats do like to explore their environment and sometimes get lost, but most often they make it home and then you are so relieved that you want to kill them!

Sending you good thoughts and everyone - remember to vote for your favorite feline!
Old 08-12-2018, 01:50 PM   #125
Griff
still says videotape

sorry man
Old 08-13-2018, 02:41 PM   #126
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Quote:
No problem, babbling is therapeutic. You'll find the kitten.
I found the kitten see the cat thread.
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 11:38 AM   #127
Mountain Mule
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhook455 View Post
I found the kitten see the cat thread.
The cat thread? Where's that?
Old 08-15-2018, 03:22 PM   #128
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Here.
Old 08-17-2018, 02:07 PM   #129
Mountain Mule
Slacker

Quote:
Oh, THAT cat thread! I was confusing it with the one in the "What's for dinner?" thread.
Old 08-18-2018, 12:52 PM   #130
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Sent this to a woman, in response she asked me if that was who was running for president in 2020. She votes every time.
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2018, 01:34 PM   #131
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

How are things in The Twilight Zone?
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 09:50 AM   #132
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

To make a change, you have to vote.

To vote, you have to register.

This is excellent advice for getting ready in time.

From here

Quote:
Go to Vote.org, or, if you are reading this in the dead-tree edition, type vote.org/am-i-registered-to-vote into your browser, spend 30 seconds entering your name, address and date of birth, and you’ll find out instantly if your voter registration is current. If not, follow the instructions to register.

Next, click this link or type vote.org/absentee-ballot into your browser, and sign yourself up to receive an absentee ballot for the November election. That takes about two minutes.
Old 08-02-2020, 08:23 PM   #133
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

I could very well end up voting for Joe Biden this year. I've read that Ivanka might not want to be part of a second term Trump administration; rather, preferring to spend more time with her immediate family. That could seriously compromise the dirty old man vote.

If Biden would announce plans to put someone like, say, Tushi Gabbard in a high profile position in his administration, the dirty old man vote might be swayed his way and put him over the top. Biden would have to have the foresight to recognize the opportunity though.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 06:42 AM   #134
Griff
still says videotape

As good as Tulsi looks on a surfboard, the DNC has no love for her. Having her the the cabinet would send a signal about finding a balance between the over-commitment of the Bush Obama years and the reckless disloyalty of the current administration.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:47 AM   #135
Ibby
erika

Name:  XHbQd54.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  41.3 KB