The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

Old 09-24-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Attention, Shawnee:

While playing fuckaround with Lumberjim, I said something about you that I really shouldn't have said. Seeing as how the insult was public, the apology should be public as well. The "knob" comment was a reference to cheerleading, not the actual sexual act...though looking at what I wrote, I can see how you would not take it in the way that I meant it. Still, neither meaning was warranted, and I was definitely over the line, and I sincerely apologize.

I do not, of course, expect this to change your opinion of me, or somehow fix the hurt feelings and anger you expressed in the "red alert" thread, but you have my apology all the same.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:13 PM   #2
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

How about me, Mr. Reconciliation? Am I still offering sexual favors to lumberjim for booting you out of chat, or was that a mistake too? For the record, I asked that you be kicked out because I was having a lovely evening with my friends, something I don't get to do often, and you strut in clearly looking for a shit-stirring. Chat is for friends. Make some friends here, and you may find it a more pleasant experience.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #3
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

http://www.cellar.org/showpost.php?p...9&postcount=69
Old 09-24-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
How about me, Mr. Reconciliation? Am I still offering sexual favors to lumberjim for booting you out of chat, or was that a mistake too? For the record, I asked that you be kicked out because I was having a lovely evening with my friends, something I don't get to do often, and you strut in clearly looking for a shit-stirring. Chat is for friends. Make some friends here, and you may find it a more pleasant experience.
I didn't say anything about you offering sexual favors, did I? The way I remember it, I stated that Jim was acting in a "White Knight" fashion with that expectation...obviously hyperbole, and no mention of YOUR motivations was stated or implied.

All I know is that I replied to something Jim said about an old fight between he and Tiki, and you started yelling for me to be banned. I am sure Jim can access the chatlogs to demonstrate this, should it prove to be necessary.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #5
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
Yes, that is the subject I am apologizing to Shawnee about. Your point?
Old 09-24-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
Clodfobble

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRR
I didn't say anything about you offering sexual favors, did I? The way I remember it, I stated that Jim was acting in a "White Knight" fashion with that expectation...obviously hyperbole, and no mention of YOUR motivations was stated or implied.
Right.

Quote:
Did you impress Clodfobble with your enormous epenis?

I mean, I watched you have a flash of integrity "meh", etc, then I was banned. So, did your caving in get you some epussy?
Thing is, I believe you honestly don't remember saying or implying it. Because you're fundamentally not interested in other people, or making friends. Which is precisely why you don't belong in chat.

Quote:
All I know is that I replied to something Jim said about an old fight between he and Tiki, and you started yelling for me to be banned. I am sure Jim can access the chatlogs to demonstrate this, should it prove to be necessary.
Three posts in, you were aggressively discussing "double standards." You were looking for a fight. There was no fight going on before you entered. There was not one after you were kicked out. I am happy with this chain of events.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:29 PM   #7
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Right.

Thing is, I believe you honestly don't remember saying or implying it. Because you're fundamentally not interested in other people, or making friends. Which is precisely why you don't belong in chat.
Actually, it's because I'm typically fucked up on weird drugs. Of course, I'm an asshole when I'm not on the pills, so that's an excuse for the memory issue, not the behavior.

Now, that WAS directed at Jim, but you WERE involved, so yes, I do owe you an apology, so I do apologize.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:31 PM   #8
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Three posts in, you were aggressively discussing "double standards." You were looking for a fight. There was no fight going on before you entered. There was not one after you were kicked out. I am happy with this chain of events.
Actually, no, I showed up to say hi to Zip, and Jim jumped me over some old shit in which I was expected to take responsibility for someone else's actions. It's in the logs.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #9
Clodfobble

Zip wasn't in chat last night. So I guess you shouldn't mind that you didn't get to hang around then.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #10
NiveKRayne

Where's my fucking apology you bastard?! I recognized your handle when I happened upon the chat on this site... Are you going to trash this like you did to my board??? I mean who the hell fucks with a miscarriage support board?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!!!! YOU FUCKING PIG!!! GET CANCER AND DIE!!
Old 09-24-2009, 07:02 PM   #11
jinx
Come on, cat.

Tiggr was already logged into chat when Jim and I got there last night. Didn't mention zippy, but was annoyed that C-man didn't take the bait of his obama troll thread. He also seemed genuinely surprised that UT didn't want to be his BFF.

Apparently it's been slow over at PD because a whole bunch of them popped in.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #12
NiveKRayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinx View Post
Tiggr was already logged into chat when Jim and I got there last night. Didn't mention zippy, but was annoyed that C-man didn't take the bait of his obama troll thread. He also seemed genuinely surprised that UT didn't want to be his BFF.

He's a bastard. I hate him.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:13 PM   #13
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinx View Post

Troll thread? Troll by virtue of my having posted it, I presume?
Old 09-24-2009, 10:11 PM   #14
Idemosaka
Adorable Lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiveKRayne View Post
He's a bastard. I hate him.
Back in your box.
Idemosaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #15
TGRR
Horrible Bastard

Quote: