The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Food and Drink
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Food and Drink Essential to sustain life; near the top of the hierarchy of needs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2012, 01:12 AM   #1
Ibby
erika

Ibby foodblogs

I'm starting a 1-week attempt at foodblogging everything I eat and at least one of each kind of beer I drink a day on my tumblr. I'm really doing it to have documented proof to myself how bad my diet is - and in interest of that i'm going to shame myself here, too.

I'd really appreciate not catching trolling and bashing over this thread. I'm doing this to motivate myself to eat better before my blood pressure or cholesterol or something kills me at 25. In fact, the doc at the local clinic is wary about me starting hormones this month/next month, because the risk of blood clots coupled with my blood pressure and my cholesterol means i need to eat better and probably quit smoking.

So, please tell me how yummy my pizzas look, and while none of my recipes are exact I'll try to give ingredient lists at least, feel free to try them out - but please don't be mean in this thread. This girl don't need that. I've gained eight pounds at least since the beginning of August when I moved into my own apartment and have a working kitchen, instead of living on takeout and corner-store junk. I didnt think it could get worse - it did.