The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Old 07-19-2020, 05:43 PM   #16
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
That's what protesters and demonstrators have been doing.
Clearly not, when your news services are patriotic American - not Fox News extremists. Demonstrations were peaceful for over a month. An unknown third party did vandalism. So mysterious Federal Storm troopers came in and began repeatedly attacking and arresting others - the majority - peaceful demonstrators. And news people. (Hitler would be proud.) Then some unknown group attacked a Federal building - apparently in response. Never forget who escalated violence in Oregon. But extremists who are brainwashed by Fox News (or the communist party) would never know that.

As video phones are demonstrating throughout the country, violence was often started or escalated by law enforcement. Local law enforcement (Oregon State and Local law enforcement) was responsible; having no serious problems with Oregon demonstrators in Citizen park until Storm Troopers arrived. Meanwhile a president (who craps in his own hands to make extremists happy <g>) claims Oregon authorities were incompetent. He lied (of course). But that is what Trump's people always do. Everyone, who is honest, knows that.

How ironic. Trump is doing in Oregon what the Communist Party is doing in Hong Kong. Apparently Sexobon approves.

Oregon state officials and Oregon's Governor are suing many Federal agencies for inciting violence. But again, extremists educated by Fox News and other propaganda sources must deny that - for the same reason extremists also knew Saddam had WMDs.

Same responsible news services (both domestic and foreign) blame unidentified Federal Storm Troopers in Oregon for violence. And, as recently proven beyond doubt, some extremists Philadelphia police did same to peaceful demonstrators there. Lied about it. And were accused by the Mayor's investigation of lying. Extremist lies are not limited to Trump.

Same extremist propaganda services also deny so many cases of "Black Lives Matter". As they did to promote hate of LGBTs. And openly protected the Confederate flag and statues that honor America's enemies. Extremists still listen to liars on Fox News. Even blamed "Black' victims for their own deaths.

Why is Andrew Jackson still on the $20 bill? Extremists also love that hateful racist. Everyone foreign and domestic should also know this story that extremists will deny: Trail of Tears.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 06:18 PM   #17
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
...An unknown third party did vandalism.
Quote:
So mysterious Federal Storm troopers came in ...
The equation is balanced. When so called peaceful demonstrators stop participating as shields for unknown third party vandals and become patriotic Americans by protesting and demonstrating against vandalism as it is occurring; then, the equation can be rebalanced to better accommodate them.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 07:27 PM   #18
Diaphone Jim
Junior Master Dwellar

"And what were these marauding tribes up to?

05/30/2020

-Violent anarchists graffitied the BPA Building.
-Violent anarchists graffitied the Hatfield Courthouse.
-Violent anarchists graffitied the Edith Green-Wenell Wyatt Building.
-Violent anarchists graffitied the Terry Schrunk Plaza.
-Violent anarchists graffitied the 911 Federal Building.
-Violent anarchists graffitied the Pioneer Courthouse.
-Violent anarchists graffitied the Gus J. Solomon Courthouse.

06/01/2020

-Violent anarchists graffitied the Hatfield Courthouse.
-Violent anarchists graffitied Terry Schrunk Plaza.
-Violent anarchists graffitied The Pioneer Courthouse.
-Violent anarchists graffitied The Gus J Solomon Courthouse.

06/02/2020

-Violent anarchists graffitied the U.S. Custom House"

Trump and Barr have their SS.
Diaphone Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 08:00 PM   #19
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw
Start a war.
Indeed so... Donny knows wwhat the current political agenda is in this country..... TO MAKE THIS SEEM MUCH WORSE THAN IT IS TO KNOCK HIM FROM OFFICE..... Yes starting a war might save him!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 08:04 PM   #20
sexobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaphone Jim View Post
"And what were these marauding tribes up to? ...
I hope you didn't accidentally leave anything out.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:17 AM   #21
tw

Quote:
That's what protesters and demonstrators have been doing.
So who was attacked and arrested? The others. Peaceful demonstrators. Amazing how extremist just lump all 'others' in one big pile. And apply same label to all.

These Federal Storm troopers attacked and arrested other people - peaceful demonstrators. As local authorities also confirm - no matter how Fox News spins it (lies) to promote Trump.

That is what a Trump supporter does and must do. The Glorious Leader teaches and promotes overt lying. So Covid is not a threat and will be zero soon. Covid is invented by Trump's enemies and Democrats to harm him. It is only another flu. Numbers are higher only because we are doing more testing. A vaccine will be available soon. Hydroxychloroquine is a cure because the our Glorious Liar said so. Lies promoted by Fox News and their disciples to even blame peaceful demonstrators for those violent attacks.

Bull Connor (in Alabama) endorsed that reasoning. Those evil blacks were protecting criminal. So they also must be attacked. It must be true. Bull and Fox News said so.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:11 AM   #22
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Trump says he may reject the election results. It's an "Independent" story and I'm not paying for a subscription.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:28 PM   #23
sexobon

Quote:
So who was attacked and arrested? The others. Peaceful demonstrators. ...
They're using diversionary tactics, like defacing buildings with graffiti, so third party vandals can remain unknown and not get arrested.

Quote:
These Federal Storm troopers attacked and arrested other people - peaceful demonstrators.
They're not peaceful unless they denounce the violence. They don't denounce the violence because they're complicit. Why does tw support demonstrators who don't denounce the violence? Why does tw not denounce the violence? Patriotic American moderates hold demonstrators accountable when they turn a blind eye to violence that occurs in conjunction with their protests. Patriotic American moderates denounce protests in which demonstrators are actively or passively complicit in violence. Why does tw coddle those who are passively enabling violence?
Old 07-21-2020, 10:12 AM   #24
tw

Quote:
They're using diversionary tactics, like defacing buildings with graffiti, so third party vandals can remain unknown and not get arrested.
As Fox News does so often. Blame innocent people (peaceful demonstrators) for the actions of other (a small number) violent people. A tactic right out of the Nazi playbook. Tactics that Hitler used to obtain power (ie Reichstag fire).

We learn history so that extremist lies are exposed. Apparently you love it that Trump is sending Storm Troopers into cities to create violence. Fox News says that is good.

Similar plans are now being implemented for Chicago. Chicago authorities know these Storm Troopers are coming. Trump's Storm Troopers will not provide the city with any facts - essential or even courtesy. Chicago is learning about those Storm Troopers from patriotic Americans who are leaking details.

Nothing new. Trump has been doing these things his entire adult life. Sexobon apparently believes this is good. Fox News told him so.

Same people who promoted the massacre of 5000 American servicemen in Iraq for no purpose. And do not even apologize for intentional broadcasting misinformation.

From The Economist:
Quote:
A few prominent conservative populists are still struggling to make Trumpism mean something more than presidential whim—led by the Fox News presenter Tucker Carlson
So he is not a news reporter. He is a purveyor is misinformation - the purpose of Fox News.

Last edited by tw; 07-21-2020 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-21-2020, 05:17 PM   #25
sexobon

Still tw refuses to denounce violence. Still tw refuses to denounce those who are complicit. Tw encourages others to ignore perpetrators of violence by generating propaganda as have subversives throughout history. Tw refuses to denounce subversives because tw is a subversive. Tw wants to wreck shit in America.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:30 PM   #26
tw

Quote:
Tw encourages others to ignore perpetrators of violence by generating propaganda as have subversives throughout history.
Wow. An extremist and Trump lover who can actually put 16 words together in a sentence. Wackos hate moderates - the patriots. Extremists even praised jackbooted Storm Troopers.
Old 07-24-2020, 07:06 PM   #27
sexobon

Quote:
Still tw refuses to denounce violence. Still tw refuses to denounce those who are complicit. ... Tw wants to wreck shit in America.
Old 07-26-2020, 08:20 PM   #28
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

I'm worried, just about every article I read starts out by saying outright, or at least intimating, that Trump has blown his reelection chances either mishandling the virus response or the economy.

Oh, Trump can't win, no need for me to go vote. WRONG!!!
Hillary is a shoo in, remember? Don't be lulled into fucking up!!!
Old 07-27-2020, 06:23 AM   #29
Griff
still says videotape

It's all Trump flags and signs from the NY border down, PA is definitely in play.
Old 07-29-2020, 09:01 AM   #30
tw

Stunning how easily so many can be brainwashed - do not see reality - even in 2016.

The Don is again promoting hydroxychloroquine a miracle drug. Citing some woman doctor. So he was asked. Dr. Stella Immanuel of Houston, also “made videos saying that doctors make medicine using DNA from aliens.”

Suddenly this doctor, that a 30 second attention span praises, is completely unknown to The Don. He replied “I know nothing about her.” Then abruptly terminated the news conference.

A 30 second attention span cannot let his supporters know that he lies - repeatedly. Is so anti-American as to become popular only by hyping lies and hate. Now wonder he and Alex Jones would complete each other's sentences.

Promoting hate and lying makes one popular among the 40% who only want to 'wreck shit'.