Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 02-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #31
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
Wow! Thanks. My hand will be busy for a couple a minutes. Carry on.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #32
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

not the lotion footfootfoot was talking about spexxvet, despite the fact that your gesture(s) probably did deliver a soothing effect.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:42 PM   #33
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Those are very lickable anon.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #34
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Most of you have no idea how this illness has affected my body. Here's a picture of my fur shed after brushing my hair on my head and chest. It comes out in clumps and I look like I am molting. Plus, I have grown a huge set of boobs. Quite upsetting and the reason why I wear multiple layers of shirts. I'm going to start a diet and this is being posted to shame myself enough to stay on it and lose 30 pounds.
Attached Images

Old 02-25-2013, 04:54 PM   #35
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Sarge, my heartfelt wishes for a better, brighter tomorrow.

Body image is so much more than people think it is-----it is such a part of who we are. *hugs*
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #36
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Sarge...just think how envious all those burly boys spending their hard earned dosh on waxing their chests would be! I know it's tough what you're going through, but there's still some people who might wish for some of the side effects.

Re the hair shed. I reckon I've only got half the hair on my head that I had a few months ago thanks to having a baby. I'm still losing it in clumps. In fact it was starting to look so straggly that I got it cut quite a bit shorter to try and mitigate the sparse look I was getting.

Last edited by Aliantha; 02-25-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Aliantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #37
Big Sarge

thanks for the support. taking prednisone 3xday has been killing me. if i get brave, i'll post a face pic. i'm pretty much bald with some hair whisps and i only have one eyebrow. in other words, i don't have women lining up to go out with me
Old 02-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #38
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Shave the wisps (rock the Bruce Willis look) and get a woman to show you how to carefully draw on eyebrows - two-step process and short strokes, not a long line. Youtube has videos for this as for everything ... just a thought. Anything that helps make the person in the mirror more recognizable is a good thing. Trilby's right, body image is important to all of us.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #39
Sheldonrs
Master Dwellar

It sounds trite but you are who you are on the inside. The important thing is to get better and the outside will fall back into place. HUGS!
Old 02-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #40
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
Shave the wisps (rock the Bruce Willis look) and get a woman to show you how to carefully draw on eyebrows - two-step process and short strokes, not a long line. Youtube has videos for this as for everything ... just a thought. Anything that helps make the person in the mirror more recognizable is a good thing. Trilby's right, body image is important to all of us.
stay away from advice from that one girl who made a video of how to curl her hair. Otherwise, you're gonna be fine Sarge. Seriously.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #41
orthodoc

Yeah, not that girl. I'm thinking of a wonderful British woman who has alopecia totalis (total hair loss due to an autoimmune disorder) who has videos on how to draw on realistic eyebrows.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #42
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Or, you could go the whole hog and get some fake stick on ones. I know that sounds yuck, but there are some awesome ones around which are very realistic. Worth looking into if you're feeling pretty low about it Sarge. The bonus is, you might be able to get two uses from one pack since you only need one eyebrow.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #43
Big Sarge

LOL. ya'll are too funny. I guess I will shave everything off. Question, why do I still have some eyelashes??
Old 02-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #44
orthodoc

There's no rhyme nor reason. I still have vestiges of eyebrows and some eyelashes, although nothing compared to the glory days. And some hair on my forearms! While everywhere else ... you couldn't pay to get that good a wax.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:39 AM   #45
Big Sarge

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
There's no rhyme nor reason. I still have vestiges of eyebrows and some eyelashes, although nothing compared to the glory days. And some hair on my forearms! While everywhere else ... you couldn't pay to get that good a wax.
Made me blush