The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 12-16-2001, 03:35 PM   #31
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally posted by dhamsaic
Well syc, the world is definitely opening up. Give it some more time. Location does have a big part in it - if you lived in Carroll County, MD, you probably *would* have been greeted with a great number of burning crosses on your front lawn "Where the men are men and the sheep are scared", they say. Well. I do, anyway. God. Fucking rhymed again.
I believe Rho refers to Carroll County as Klanland. Not like I would ever live there...there's nothing there.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 04:10 PM   #32
dave

Carroll County == Asshole of the World. It's a great big poopchute of a county. The populace is probably only 30% redneck or so, but they're so fucking noticeable that they pretty much ruin it. It's just about all you see - redneck here, redneck there...
Old 12-16-2001, 04:22 PM   #33
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Well, they have a nice airport. :-)

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 04:51 PM   #34
dave

Clearview?

My dad's Cessna used to be parked there. It was fun flying out of there. I always enjoyed that. He hasn't flown in years though...
Old 12-16-2001, 05:52 PM   #35
MaggieL

Quote:
Clearview?
Actually, I was thinking of Carroll Counrty Regional Airport, Poage Field (DMW) . I've never been to Clearview Airpark (2W2), although it looks like a nice little place....similar to Perkiomen Valley Airport (N10), where I lerned to fly.

Old 12-16-2001, 11:11 PM   #36
dave

Where is that in Carroll County? North or south? Just curious - never heard of it. Clearview is a nice little place though.
Old 12-16-2001, 11:38 PM   #37
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

Sex before housework.

Quote:
Originaly posted by MaggieL
Because somebody not yet worn out by housework is likely to be (and *have*) more fun in bed.
     Oh, and here I thought the sex came after the housework so the woman in question would have something to do after the guy rolled over and went to sleep. J/K
Old 12-17-2001, 07:03 AM   #38
CharlieG
Hoodoo Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by MaggieL

Because somebody not yet worn out by housework is likely to be (and *have*) more fun in bed.

Gad, now you've got the Kliensleep jingle going through my head
CharlieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2001, 12:41 PM   #39
russotto
Professor

Quote:
It's funny to think - will this be built into Australian cars in 10 years?

"Need to piss! Where do I go?"

"Well mate, turn left at this here street up here, and go down 3 blocks. There's a public toilet just on the right."
Of course, it'll be sponsored by the brothels, so it'll end with

"And if there's something else you'd be wanting to do with that thing, Miss Kitty's is another 2 blocks down. Her toilets are cleaner than that filthy public one too, mate."
russotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2001, 02:39 PM   #40
MaggieL

Quote:
Where is that in Carroll County? North or south? Just curious - never heard of it. Clearview is a nice little place though.
Judging by my chart, about 8 miles almost due north of Clearview, perhaps a mile or two north of Westminster.

Old 12-18-2001, 04:16 PM   #41
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

S&M Computers

A personal connection here...

And that sign can be blamed on ME!

It was my idea. But I was JOKING! I swear! Next thing you know, I drove by and there it was! I groaned loud enough to stop traffic.

Update on legal situation: none. The judge in the case has yet to decide if a trial is warranted or or not. The NCSF has gotten involved and is helping to defend the two women against the charges.

I know the older of the two and can honestly say that she deserves what she is getting. She's dangerous to her clients and is a liar, a cheat and a thief not to mention a sociopath by any definition.

I will stand by my personal conviction that prostitution should be legal and controlled (ie health inspections, BBB membership, zoning ETC).

Comments invited.

Brian
BrianR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2001, 07:43 AM   #42
serge

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/wor...00/1723583.stm

Quote:
Sex romps are being given out as Christmas bonuses by some of Australia's biggest retailers.
Sales staff are increasingly being offered sex parties at brothels instead of cash.