Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Every day...
I love this fucking picture.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:52 AM   #47
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
New shrink seemed more concerned with Momma's depression than kid's woes. Told Momma Kid's troubles not her fault ...then told momma her depression is not helping kid. =fault in Momma's eyes.
This is always how it is. The classic therapy question is "tell me about your mother" because we're always assumed to be part of the problem. Sometimes we are, and sometimes we're not, but the pity-accusations are always there regardless.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 02:02 AM   #48
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Sure, it's always somebody else's fault, probably your mother, is heard so often it's a meme.
Mama's depression isn't a fault, it's a ongoing contributing factor.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:04 PM   #49
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Dear Anonymous, I struggle every day too. Some days are better and some days are worse, but it never completely goes away. I keep putting one foot in front of the other because I am needed by my family. All I can do is trust that if I keep trying, someday it will get better.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:35 AM   #50
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Attaboy Sarge

That's all you can do, and you're doin it.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:42 PM   #51
jaminhealth
Banned

I'm kinda confused, is Momma the original poster, anon?

I went thru 10 yrs of clinical depression from 1991 to 2002, no crying but pretty bad and many docs as I believed it was thryoid issues and the docs and their obsession with numbers, said "no you are fine"....telling me I'm fine when I was NOT.,....

They just kept hitting me with cocktails of anti depressant drugs, which did NOTHING.....it was thyroid...

Had a great D.O. who worked on my back for years and he finally "got it", put me on Armour thyroid and in 4 days depression was gone....that was 18 yrs ago...never to return and I take thyroid support daily, pretty low dose now.

Thyroid is so missed and it's so IMPORTANT and WE ARE NOT NUMBERS... we are symptoms and there are some 66 symptoms of sluggish thyroid and Depression is right up there.....

At 82 I don't struggle with depression, chronic pain YES from OA, but I manage..

Wonder if the poster is still around as well.
jaminhealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 08:11 PM   #52
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Every day...

True fact.

This exact image is why I *love* my Merrills. Fuck that bending over and blindly tangling my fingers in the laces shit. I love xoB's post so damn much.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:13 PM   #53
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

so many old timers' posts in this thread. I miss my old friends.

If you're reading this, OLD FRIEND, please, *please* post and say hi, then you can resubmerge to trolling depth.

You know who you are.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:36 PM   #54
anonymous
Operations Operative

Well Momma's still here. Always has been. And is still depressed. And still has damn good reason to be. But maybe coping a little better, learning to recognize when it's just the depression "talking". Momma gave up on the shrinks and started taking gropeseed oil and feeling. Many of you know who momma is, and Momma thanks those people for their ongoing support and discretion. Momma has, however, never been comforted by the tailposters who pop up occasionally but do not read for comprehension before sticking their 2¢ in and opening old wounds.
anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 09:21 PM   #55
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
Well Momma's still here. Always has been. And is still depressed. And still has damn good reason to be. But maybe coping a little better, learning to recognize when it's just the depression "talking". Momma gave up on the shrinks and started taking gropeseed oil and feeling. Many of you know who momma is, and Momma thanks those people for their ongoing support and discretion. Momma has, however, never been comforted by the tailposters who pop up occasionally but do not read for comprehension before sticking their 2¢ in and opening old wounds.
Unbelievable????
Old 10-09-2020, 09:24 PM   #56
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Jamin, the anonymous account is used by regular posters here--everyone knows the password to it--when we want to talk about sensitive stuff and don't want it to be as traceable as public forum posting tends to be. I'm not sure what you find "unbelievable," but I can assure you that when taken in context, anon's post makes perfect sense.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 11:59 AM   #57
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

QFT
Old 10-10-2020, 02:31 PM   #58
jaminhealth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Jamin, the anonymous account is used by regular posters here--everyone knows the password to it--when we want to talk about sensitive stuff and don't want it to be as traceable as public forum posting tends to be. I'm not sure what you find "unbelievable," but I can assure you that when taken in context, anon's post makes perfect sense.
Oh, well one has to be a longtime member to know all the quirks around here, but not much time left for Cellar anyway as I'm reading today.

I still say Thyroid is so missed for so many health issues....either missed totally, wrong med and or wrong dose....
Old 10-10-2020, 03:36 PM   #59
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble
Jamin, the anonymous account is used by regular posters here--everyone knows the password to it
Hmmm I dont know the passcode....

Ah man!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 07:18 PM   #60
monster
I hear them call the tide

That information is at the bottom of EVERY POST from that account. Available to all who READ properly before posting.