The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 09-29-2006, 03:59 PM   #61
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Jeez I hope I didn't start that. Then again. . . .
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 10:25 PM   #62
extemporaneous
i like watching the puddles gather rain

hey

well. i guess you all got me figured out. yea...i was out smoking a big fattie. what of it? i got high and i watched some cops. which i hate. fucking pigs. phillies lost. now they're out for the series. fuck. gotta go smoke another fattie.

toodles.
Old 10-01-2006, 09:38 AM   #63
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

charming post, extempor. Charming.

Enjoy!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 12:31 PM   #64
mrnoodle
bent

dang, you missed the window of opportunity. now you have to wait until the next time you get sick of drugs and worthless boyfriends.

it's okay, there will be a bunch of know it alls here to guide you then, too.

remember to shower today. eat some doritos for me.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:46 PM   #65
Stormieweather
Wearing her bitch boots

Let me tell you something...if you want something badly enough, you'll do whatever it takes to obtain it. You won't make excuses and you won't depend on chance or anyone else to make your goal happen for you.

If you want your child, and one of the conditions is to be clean, then why the hell are you smoking pot? And justifying it by saying it isn't heroin or crack? So what? It's an illegal drug, you can go to jail for buying and carrying it and no judge in his right mind will give a child to someone who may disappear off to jail due to drugs, leaving the child alone and back in the System. If you care more for your child than you do a temporary buzz, you'll get rid of the weed permanently.

Do you think it would be good for your child to see (not literally, but kids 'know' these things) his mom screwing someone she isn't committed to and who isn't committed to her? If you're living with Dudley and making fantastic love to this man who is engaged to someone else, how will you possibly form a stable, loving family unit for your child? Doesn't he deserve that?

Going to the park and making bubble mohawks is sweet, but it isn't all that a child needs. Loving him isn't enough to raise a happy, healthy child. Children need stability and parents who lead by example.

What are you doing to prepare for his return besides getting laid and smoking weed? Let me tell you something about loving a child...nothing, NOTHING in life is more important than what is best for them. Not cock, not alcohol, not a big fat joint, nothing that YOU could possibly want should take precedent over what is best for that life that you brought into the world and whose future you hold in your hands.

I've been abused too, by parents and by spouses, and I know for a fact that you can get healthy, mentally and emotionally. It ain't easy and it will be painful but you can either buckle down and get your shit together or you can keep living in a drug-induced fog to avoid facing your demons. Stop blaming the world around you for your woes and take control of your life. Sweep the shit out the door and start standing on your own two feet. Get rid of the toxins in your world and you'll find life is much easier to tolerate.

Then you may have a shot at getting your child back...and happiness.

Stormie
Old 10-02-2006, 08:47 AM   #66
yesman065
Banned - Self Imposed

Thanks Stormie - I agree 100%. You put that very well - much better than I did. I think I was in a mood when I went off, but I fear that our messages fall upon deaf ears.
yesman065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:50 PM   #67
Madman
has left the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extemporaneous
well. i guess you all got me figured out. yea...i was out smoking a big fattie. what of it? i got high and i watched some cops. which i hate. fucking pigs. phillies lost. now they're out for the series. fuck. gotta go smoke another fattie.

toodles.
LOL... Ah don't leave, you were entertaining.
Madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 04:34 PM   #68
extemporaneous

Cool fuck T.O.

E A G L E S yay woohoo we're winning 17 14 in the second. anyway, his fiancee found out we're fucking. she sent me a message on myspace asking me if we were or werent. so i answered her question with a question to avoid the truth....shit im not cheating...well im going to finish watching this game...dont worry my hard drive broke so dudley is getting a new one from work...toodles
Old 10-08-2006, 06:55 PM   #69
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoodle

remember to shower today. eat some doritos for me.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:15 PM   #70
Madman
has left the building.

Quote:
E A G L E S yay woohoo we're winning 17 14 in the second. anyway, his fiancee found out we're fucking. she sent me a message on myspace asking me if we were or werent. so i answered her question with a question to avoid the truth....shit im not cheating...well im going to finish watching this game...dont worry my hard drive broke so dudley is getting a new one from work...toodles
Extemporaneous you are not. Try: Impromptu

I needed a good laugh today...
Old 10-12-2006, 04:59 PM   #71
extemporaneous

i dont wanna come back down from this cloud

i cant keep surrounding myself with nothing real. because i am sick of not feeling real.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:07 PM   #72
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Is that stoner-speak for "I'm moving out and making something useful of my life?" I can't tell.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 05:17 PM   #73
mrnoodle
bent

Close. It's stoner-speak for "I'm tired of being high and not being in control of my situation." The moving out and making something useful of yourself part doesn't happen until you're sick enough of it to impel physical movement.

you have to put down the pipe, ex. It's the only way you will fix stuff. Sober, you will become more tired of your situation than you can even imagine.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:12 PM   #74
Madman
has left the building.

Quote:
i cant keep surrounding myself with nothing real. because i am sick of not feeling real.
Hey extemporaneous! Happy to see you back pulling on chains (or something) again! LOL

You birthdays coming up isn't it?
Old 10-13-2006, 01:21 AM   #75
rkzenrage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode
Dude...I think maybe we were too harsh on her...got kinda quiet in here all of a sudden.
Suuuuuuuurrrrrreeeee I was.