The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2007, 04:28 PM   #17
The Eschaton
Vivacious Vivisectionist

good to know, still a little confused around #7 and #8.

Im a new arrival in baltimore, and the cops here are aggressive. I was parked on a street corner while a friend went into a corner store. Two plain cloths cops came up, told me to get out of the car and interviewed me aggressively about what i was doing there. Told me they could arrest me just for being in a drug neighborhood and not to hang around the area.

Another time i was walking up to the front of my apartment from the garage with a girl i had just met at the bar. A police car pulled up in front of us and he asked where we were coming from, i did not know how to answer him and just sort of laughed it off and told him we had come from the parking garage at which point he stopped us and had is give id and called us in to verify our identities, reason giving "failing a street interview"

Last edited by The Eschaton; 05-24-2007 at 04:37 PM.
The Eschaton is offline   Reply With Quote