The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 03-12-2008, 02:04 PM   #46
Bullitt
This is a fully functional babe lair

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrutsch View Post
California can't even cope with wildfires, because there are so few NG in the US.
How about you shut the fuck up and sit down because you don't know shit about any of that, how does that sound pal?
The reason wildfires have been getting bad in recent history is because of two things: overall dryer weather, and an incorrect method of overzealous wildland firefighting used in the past which allowed a huge amount of unburnt fuel to accumulate. Wildfires are natural and good for the forest ya dim-wit. The national guard doesn't even do a majority of the wildfire fighting, ever heard of the Forest Service and it's related agencies?
Old 03-12-2008, 02:05 PM   #47
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Are we really going to resort to name-calling? I suppose that a mercenary who can't shoot his guns at something must resort to shooting off his mouth. Why don't you go salute something, or invade something, or whatever it is paid killers do when they're bored?
You are the one shooting off your mouth. Sorry, retired now, I let the others carry on the good work.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #48
TheMercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
How about you shut the fuck up and sit down because you don't know shit about any of that, how does that sound pal?
The reason wildfires have been getting bad in recent history is because of two things: overall dryer weather, and an incorrect method of overzealous wildland firefighting used in the past which allowed a huge amount of unburnt fuel to accumulate. Wildfires are natural and good for the forest ya dim-wit.
Didn't you know that was the primary job of the National Guard? Putting out wildfires? Of course it's not.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #49
TheMercenary

Quote:
Tell me again why we need the world's largest and most expensive military force?
To hunt and find people like you so you can rot in Gitmo along with your brothers.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #50
Bullitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
Didn't you know that was the primary job of the National Guard? Putting out wildfires? Of course it's not.
Who woulda thunk it
Old 03-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #51
mbrutsch

Quote:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NGRIPPB2D1.DTL

Wow, you are really quite the wordsmith, aren't you? Now put down the Pabst, turn off Springer and maybe, just maybe read something besides the sales ads for Wal-Mart, you foul-mouthed, inbred, ignorant spreader-of-genital-pestilence. This really *is* The Cellar, innit?

[/quote]
Old 03-12-2008, 02:12 PM   #52
TheMercenary

Quote:
Who woulda thunk it
Yea, this idiot would have them cutting his grass if he had his way. I prefer they just continue to do what they do best, just like the original pics at the start of the thread. We use to work with Air Guard every time we flew, those guys and girls are top knotch. Damm good professionals worth every dime and they are paid pennies.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:12 PM   #53
mbrutsch

Quote:
I let the others carry on the good work.
Like raping civilians, throwing puppies off cliffs, and killing over a million civilians? I'm sure all of them were terrrrists, so it's OK. Now you and Bullitt go rub each other down; you're both getting pretty lathered up here.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:13 PM   #54
TheMercenary

Quote:

Wow, you are really quite the wordsmith, aren't you? Now put down the Pabst, turn off Springer and maybe, just maybe read something besides the sales ads for Wal-Mart, you foul-mouthed, inbred, ignorant spreader-of-genital-pestilence. This really *is* The Cellar, innit?

[/quote]
YEA! SFGate what a fucking liberal used tampon that paper is...
Old 03-12-2008, 02:15 PM   #55
TheMercenary

Quote:
Like raping civilians, throwing puppies off cliffs, and killing over a million civilians? I'm sure all of them were terrrrists, so it's OK. Now you and Bullitt go rub each other down; you're both getting pretty lathered up here.
I don't condone the actions of few fucked up people, but hey they world is filled with them, I mean you are here and all so they must be everywhere.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:18 PM   #56
mbrutsch

Quote:
few fucked up people
Wow, a few people killed a million Iraqis. Pretty impressive. Like y'all's vocabulary.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:22 PM   #57
TheMercenary

Quote:
Wow, a few people killed a million Iraqis. Pretty impressive. Like y'all's vocabulary.
What a tool. Have at it dick weed. Note use of ignore button.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:25 PM   #58
Bullitt

Quote:

[/quote]

Good grief save it buddy. I'm guessing you haven't even heard of the Incident Command System, or the National Wildfire Coordinating Group have you. I just finished my federal wildland firefighter training through the Department of Natural Resources, with additional local and national level ICS training through FEMA, so unlike you, I know what the hell I'm talking about.

Oh and I'm more of a Jack Daniels guy than Pabst , and I don't watch TV.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:25 PM   #59
mbrutsch

Quote:
What a tool. Have at it dick weed. Note use of ignore button.
I certainly hope that everyone here isn't as ignorant and illiterate as you two. But I'm glad to see you can muster the intellectual wherewithal to push a button. Hey! Look! An Ay-rab! Git 'im!
Old 03-12-2008, 02:28 PM   #60
mbrutsch

Quote:
I just finished my federal wildland firefighter training through the Department of Natural Resources, with additional local and national level ICS training through FEMA
Ooh, suuuure you did. And I'm the new adjutant for Stargate Command. I hope that FEMA training works out for you, seeing how flawlessly they usually handle natural disasters. Go get'em, tiger!