The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Old 07-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #31
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Is this diet OK for people who just want to lose 10 to 15 pounds? Or is that not recommended.
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #32
Pooka
Your Invisible Rabbit Friend

Yes it is!! You can do a 27 day round... You can do it even if you have 5lbs to lose... it is a modified version, but the nice thing is it helps in reshapping your body and redistributing fat more evenly. This is why despite only being down 24lbs I'm down nearly 6 sizes.
Pooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:13 PM   #33
Pico and ME
Are you knock-kneed?

Hmmmm......
Pico and ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #34
Tulip
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooka View Post
Yes it is!! You can do a 27 day round... You can do it even if you have 5lbs to lose....
Really??? Hmmmmm......I want to lose about 7-10lbs., but more importantly, I want to lose 3 inches off my waist. I think I have to look into this diet. Thanks, Pooka! I did a search and so many sites came up. Pooka, where is a reliable place I can look into about this diet?
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #35
Pooka

http://hcgdietinfo.com/

This is a great site. You will want to read Pounds and Inches... you can find a link to it earlier in this thread.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #36
Pooka

I am proud to say I am down 26lbs now... I can officially say this is the most I've ever lost and I am back to pre-baby number 2 weight... Another 10lbs and I'll be back at pre-baby number 1.... that is my next small goal towards the big goal of a total of - 86lbs .

I may have Flint take pictures today or tomorrow... I was to horrified t otake before pics... didn't really want those floating around... call me vain.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:31 PM   #37
monster
I hear them call the tide

So I'm confused/curious. How are you taking the HCG and how often? How much does it cost? Which areas do you feel the fat is being taken from, or is it a pretty uniform thing? (I understand fat gained during pregnancy and breast-feeding and immediately after is prone to end up in certain places and wondered if this was also a factor here -do you lose more or less from those areas or is that irrelevant (I think thighs and hips are two of the main areas))
Old 07-26-2010, 09:03 PM   #38
Pooka

I am taking sublingual drops because I hate needles.... I was taking 6 drops 6 times a day, but the new HCG only requires me to take 10 drops 3 times a day 30 minutes before eating.

The price varies... to give you an example... one of my friends is going to a clinic for injections... she was charges $1,400. Another bought the homeopathic drops at a health food store and pays $22/ bottle. The health food store near me charges $140 for a different brand same amount. I just ordered 45 day supply through an onling pharmacy for $70...

The homeopathic sublingual, Rx sublingual, and Rx injections are supposedly of equal effectiveness... but from what I've been told the RX does a better job of evenly distributing the fat and then the loss as well as tightening the skin... I am about to find out if that is true for myself. It supposedly redistributes fat evenly across your body as well as causing the fat loss... thsi is why some women who are of a healthy weight, but have disproportionate fat deposites in some areas will do what is called a re-shapping round. It is also why you lose fat and inches, but not always simultaneously... I have experienced days where I followed the diet perfectly, but saw no weight loss yet noticed pants that were to tight a few days ago suddenly fit perfectly.

As for the fat loss it honestly has been fairly even which is great...
Old 07-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #39
monster
I hear them call the tide

That's really interesting thanks. Are your drops homeopathic or RX? That $1,400 vs $22 is mindboggling.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:26 PM   #40
Pooka

It is indeed... we haven't been able to figure out why there is such a discrepancy... other than people think they have to go to a clinic... and the clinics mark up the costs dramatically. They are not doing any more for her... in fact I found her to be less informed and the materials they supplied her with are not all according to Dr. simeons protocol... she has lost 37lbs, but she started in April... I started 36 days ago and am down 26lbs... I have followed the protocol in Pounds and Inches as precisely as possible.

I am taking the homeopathic version... I will be starting the RX as soon as I have time to mix it... it arrives in powder form and you have to mix it with colloidal silver and B12... it is fairly simple.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:04 AM   #41
Pooka

I am now down 28.5 lbs! Below are some Before pictures... not flattering at all. I will post some current pics after my shower. I can say the thing that makes me most successful with this diet is fear... lol... unlike a regular diet... if i cheat on this the scale is going to scream at me...
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2010, 10:29 AM   #42
Pooka

Here I am down 28.5 lbs. I'm about 1/3 of the way to my goal.
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2010, 10:33 AM   #43
Nirvana
Back in 10

That's awesome Pooka! you go girl!
Old 07-31-2010, 10:38 AM   #44
Pooka

Thanks! I should point out that I'm 5 ft 1 in tall... and am aiming for 110lbs which is height weight proportionate for me. When I started I was 196.5 lbs. I am down to 168 lbs here. I will try to post updates every 10lbs or so.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:48 AM   #45
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

The way this system works seems to be amazing and you LOOK amazing Pooka.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote