The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 12-22-2018, 12:07 PM   #496
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

In 2016, the winning platform was ABC (Anyone But Clinton). The Dems weren't astute enough to realize that. If they run someone else, who isn't Clintonesque, they have a very good chance of winning.

That means not running someone who uses political correctness as a weapon to intimidate the population into catering to simple majorities that have knee-jerk reactions and are inclined to bypass the Constitution's protocols for change.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 09:51 PM   #497
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
The premise that adults are without emotion is ...
you not reading what was posted. Nobody put forware that premise - except you. Please read what was written before jumping to conclusions.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 12:09 AM   #498
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Are you lying or stupid? You've been hawking the premise adults don't have emotions, only children do, forever. That's your basic argument against anyone who disagrees with you, and has been forever.
Old 12-23-2018, 08:15 AM   #499
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Are you lying or stupid? You've been hawking the premise adults don't have emotions, only children do, forever.
So you did not read what was written. You simply demonstrate the premise. You did not use your logical brain - read what was written. Instead you immediately became emotional and jumped to the conclusion you wanted to see.

Please read what was written. Not what your emotions wanted to read. I never said that that you have attributed to me. Rather than be emotional, go back and read something that is different.
Old 12-24-2018, 07:23 PM   #500
tw

The Godfather Don is smarter than all Generals. So he just finished firing them all.

The Don said Mexico will pay for a wall. Anyone here who did not post nasty comment about that scumbag must love him. So The Don knows he can get Americans to pay for the wall. He knows people so dumb as to not call him what he is will also forget that The Don said Mexico will pay for a wall.

And so The Don does harm to the American government - all over his wall of penis sticks.

Both presidents who were business school graduates created economic downturns and recessions that could become great depressions. We know how close in 2007 we came to making Hoover's 1029 mistake. Under George Jr, the stock market went down constantly. It only took The Don two years to do same.

Of course, anyone who learned basic economics knows a tax cut causes a short term economic increase followed by a recission. But we did not even get benefits from The Don's tax cuts for the rich. Those should appear in 2019. But we are already starting a recession. Least patriotic Americans (Trump supporter) will say anything to deny it.

Many friends who only voted Republican their entire life (graduates of Harvard Law, Duke Law, Harvard Business, etc) all (every one) voted against Trump. They all knew how dumb, stupid, and destructive this fool could be. Now the less informed can appreciate what they voted for.

Last surviving general was the first Sec of Defense to write a resignation letter criticizing his boss. So Trump fired him immediately.

The guy who has held together an allied coalition in Syria just resigned effective immediately. He did not even give two weeks notice. The reason also obvious - a dumb president who is loved even by Nazis, White Supremacists, and KKK.

No problem. We know The Don is now doing what Hitler did during WWII. Hitler also said he was smarter than his generals. Hitler also overrode his Generals orders to create events such as Stalingrad. Trump, like Hitler, is now making more decisions since he, too, is smarter. And only surrounds himself with 'yes men'.

Anyone notice what Trump has encouraged in Ukraine? The Russians appear to be moving militarily on Ukrainian ports on the Sea of Avov. Since Putin is playing chess against an American buffoon.

Even North Korea appears to be building launch silos for atomic intercontinental missiles. All while The Don insists he solved that problem. American intelligence agencies are saying something different.

No problem. The Don is fully supported by extremists in the Cellar. So everything must be good.

Don't worry. Be happy.
Old 12-24-2018, 08:00 PM   #501
sexobon

Don't worry. Be happy.

Old 12-25-2018, 01:58 PM   #502
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Don't worry. Be happy.
Can the "Big Giant Head" really sing?
Old 12-25-2018, 09:10 PM   #503
sexobon

Don't worry. Be happy.

Old 12-26-2018, 07:18 PM   #504
tw

Who has the bigger giant head? Shatner or Trump? Which one is inflated by hot air (which proves he is smarter than the generals)?
Old 12-26-2018, 07:28 PM   #505
sexobon

Trump's in Iraq. We'll have to wait for a side by side comparison.
Old 01-14-2019, 09:01 PM   #506
tw

The child is not satisfied with tantrums that harm the American government and economy. He now threatens to harm Turkey's economy.

The Turks responded logically like adults who are adults. They said they do not conduct diplomacy over Twitter.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:30 AM   #507
Griff
still says videotape

I kind of get the sense that they're starting to load the circus train, but I'm doing my best not to watch too closely.
Old 01-15-2019, 04:57 PM   #508
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
I kind of get the sense that they're starting to load the circus train, but I'm doing my best not to watch too closely.
Circus went bankrupt. The Don has a long history of profiting from failed organizations. Destroying things to enrich only himself. After all, if he gains by screwing other Americans (currently almost one million Federal employees), then he has made America great. Then adults who are still children will praise him.

37 of Trump's top people are under indictment for corruption. His long history is to keep lying while spending massively on corrupt lawyers to settle lawsuits. He has even made Nixon look honest.

The Economist demonstrates what we expect in coming years (including a wasting of many servicemen for no purpose).
Quote:
In a corporate culture based in fear and intimidation, it may appear that targets are being achieved in the short term. But in the long run the effect likely is to be counterproductive. Studies show that fear inhibits learning. And when confronted with a problem, scared workers find ways of covering it up or getting around it with ineffective practices. ...

It is hard to be either constructive or creative if you are not confident about speaking out.
The Don uses this technique to enrich himself at the expensive of his companies, his employees, and his business partners. When caught and confessing, well, the bully even attacks his long time trusted lawyer as incompetent. We (the US and its allies) are simply a next organizations he intends to harm - to enrich himself.

Adults who only use their reptilian brain will love him for doing that. As one Naz like support says:
Quote:
Of course he's a lyin' motherfucker,

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

I didn't hire him to be honest, I hired him to wreck shit.
Old 01-15-2019, 08:13 PM   #509
sexobon

The Donald moves in mysterious ways.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:24 AM   #510
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

As one Naz like support says

Naz

no account zealot?