The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 11-15-2007, 09:49 AM   #16
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

BigV, well said.

The poking and prodding? I didn't care for it either. I know that we Cellarites (who are human) can be very defensive (not only including me, I may be at the head of the pack) but I think there are things we should just shut up about. Seriously, I don't really give a shit who "she" is. Why does anyone?

Having said that, I wish you two the best. I like Tink just from what little I know of her. I know most people here do care, and yes, doing what friends do and knowing only one side of it but caring enough to care about the one side we know of. Tink's presence here is really a chance for us to grow too. Though yes, many of us have been through the kind of pain you have been through together, we can learn from remembering that there are two sides to every story. The best we can do for both of you is to go on, chat, have some giggles, and just know we care for you and you for us.

It's a crazy little society, but it's mostly good. I am glad I know both of you.

Sorry so sappy, I'm sappy sometimes.
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:29 AM   #17
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

So, I am wondering if I am in the 'other people' group that should fuck off or not.

I would send you both a PM, but since the last one I sent to V asking how things were going last week was returned to me blank, I'm totally confused.

I feel if you guys have a problem with someone(s) in particular, send them a PM and tell them so, and why.

This is what I get for getting too involved trying to help people I don't 'know'.

Lesson learned.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:12 AM   #18
jinx
Come on, cat.

Yeah, these vague diatribes where posters go off attacking various people - but not really, because they don't name names so people can respond intelligently, leaving everyone wondering "is it me??" - suck.
Really, really bad form. If the message is private - use PMs.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:17 AM   #19
BigMcLargeHuge
cold whack fashizzel

you talkin to me?
Old 11-15-2007, 11:18 AM   #20
Michaela
Lively Girl

I think she was wise in not naming the "she". Why? To cause more grief. She answered a simple question and in a short, concise way. I'm sure the :she" wouldn't want to be named. Who cares?

If you really want to PM V and his PM is shut off, PM Tink. Is hers shut off too? If so, they said their peace I guess. I think she should be the one saying F*^K off instead of the other way around. Could it be that you all really wanted them to not get back together? Is there jealousy? I mean really, shit, leave her alone.
Michaela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:49 AM   #21
lookout123
changed his status to single

hey shit stirrer? fuck off. k? thx.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:00 PM   #22
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Big V- well said. But in light of the past? I think it's undeserved.

I would like to take this opportunity to point out this thread (at bottom). I would like people to read it from beginning to end. The people on the cellar have shown great respect for Big and his relationship from what I have seen (only out in the open mind you). This thread was created before his wife was here. Maybe it would behove Tink to read it as well. This particular thread sticks out in my mind, because everyone was doing their best to help.....I don't know who is bothering Big or who the people are that should fuck off...I'd be comfortable if you started naming names, because people have tried to do a lot for you Big and you give them a firm rejection. Hey consider it done. I think you both are being overly-defensive, or someone is harassing you both...which is it? A mixture of both? Here's the thread, and I'd like this to be admitted as evidence. Don't say fuck off then try to say it's no one's business who exactly should fuck off.

Now all the women here feel guilty for talking to big at all....as they should...because they are being made to feel that way by vague accusations and a firm fuck off. Who are you telling to fuck off? Exactly? Oh wait it is not polite to name the "she" or who should fuck off exactly. It will only make the situation worse? Well, you guys are insulting now. Just wanted you to know that. Your letter is dripping with sincerity, and I will mind it.

Good luck to you both. Really.

Start at one and keep reading.
http://www.cellar.org/showpost.php?p=391805&postcount=1

Last edited by Cicero; 11-15-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:06 PM   #23
BigMcLargeHuge
cold whack fashizzel

you sure said 'fuck off' a lot in that post. My fuck off sensors are all overloaded now.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:11 PM   #24
LabRat

You know, I find it very interesting that Michaela, from Washington, is so involved in this for such a newbie.

I'm just saying.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:13 PM   #25
Cicero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMcLargeHuge View Post
you sure said 'fuck off' a lot in that post. My fuck off sensors are all overloaded now.
Fuck off.

Don't start pretending like you have sensors now....
Old 11-15-2007, 12:16 PM   #26
Cicero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
You know, I find it very interesting that Michaela, from Washington, is so involved in this for such a newbie.

I'm just saying.
Or could have developed any sort of informed perspective?

Just sayin'
Old 11-15-2007, 12:23 PM   #27
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Now all the women here feel guilty for talking to big at all....as they should...because they are being made to feel that way by vague accusations and a firm fuck off.
I don't. Shrug.
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:23 PM   #28
LabRat

OK, I'm done. I shouldn't have posted that, but, well, it is interesting. I don't want to be stirring anything more.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:33 PM   #29
BigMcLargeHuge
cold whack fashizzel

Personally....I think BigV has abused at least one tenuous friendship he's developed here. As an objective observer, I opine that he is allowing blame to lie at the feet of someone who was responding to advances he initiated. He should be taking 100% of the responsibility for those deeds instead of encouraging or even permitting his wife to shift any of it outside.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:42 PM   #30
Michaela
Lively Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Or could have developed any sort of informed perspective?

Just sayin'
Now you're really reaching. Paranoid I'd say. Just because I live in Washington. That is the funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks for the thought, but, no....sorry to disappoint.,...no insider info here.

Last edited by Michaela; 11-15-2007 at 12:48 PM.
Michaela is offline   Reply With Quote