The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-27-2005, 06:04 PM   #46
Iggy
Back and ready to tart up the place

well, now that I see the barbs, it doesn't look so bad. If the cats enjoy it more power to them!! When I first heard it though it sounded like it would hurt the kitties, thus causing them to not copulate anymore... Maybe that was just me.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:06 PM   #47
Iggy
Back and ready to tart up the place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode
I'm frankly surprised that some adult toy company hasn't come up with a version of this for extreme bondage play.

But I thought they had... Studded condoms and vibrators and the like... Or were you talking about something I didn't pick up on?
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 06:15 PM   #48
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

i don't know about you guys, but when i picture 'the act' with the barbs, my nuts keep trying to retreat into my body cavity.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 09:03 PM   #49
Dagney
The Prodigal Brat Returneth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode
I'm frankly surprised that some adult toy company hasn't come up with a version of this for extreme bondage play.
You just haven't looked in the right places *G*

Dagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 09:59 PM   #50
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Speaking of PETA, here's something I found extremely funny and fits in well right before Halloween.

http://gorillamask.net/Media/petarat.wmv
Old 10-27-2005, 11:24 PM   #51
feesh13
Romantic Necromancer

Well the barbs would explain all of the yowling my cat did when she got knocked up.

She's spayed now but when she was in heat it was hilarious.
feesh13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 12:35 AM   #52
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar
Speaking of PETA, here's something I found extremely funny and fits in well right before Halloween.

http://gorillamask.net/Media/petarat.wmv
I click the link and I get a somewhat amusing blog called "what would tyler durden do?" ... but no video.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 07:33 AM   #53
OnyxCougar
Junior Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
I click the link and I get a somewhat amusing blog called "what would tyler durden do?" ... but no video.
A few minutes of reading that site yeilds links to T and A of Monica Belucci, who played Mary in Passion of the Christ.

Impotentes defendere libertatem non possunt.

"Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth."
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
OnyxCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 10:32 AM   #54
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

And Persephone, in a very shrink to fit dress in one of those ridiculous Matrix movies.
Old 10-28-2005, 10:55 AM   #55
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
Try right-clicking on the link and save the file. It's an effeminate PETA advocate who gets hired as a temp to do inventory on a fake lab that had been evicted. He sees animals in the lab and asks if they did animal testing and he's told yes, they did do animal testing and tried to mis human and animal DNA. He picks up a rag to find a fetus in a jar, and he starts to panic. Then he opens a cabinet where they have setup a midget with a sort of rat/human monster costume and this guy's reaction is awesome!

Old 10-28-2005, 11:12 AM   #56
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Yes, that works!
Wow...that's funny.
Old 10-28-2005, 03:13 PM   #57
Radar
Constitutional Scholar

The first time I saw it, I was laughing so hard I was crying. I couldn't breathe. My friends at work were telling me, "Don't look at it again, we're going to have to call an ambulance!"
Old 10-28-2005, 03:43 PM   #58
glatt

It was pretty good. I liked mutant rat boy. I'd also be startled if I saw him hiding in that cabinet. But not as much as this guy was fraeking out.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 10:58 PM   #59
Brett's Honey
whatever

Spending time down here in the cellar will assure that you will aquire a well rounded education! And thanks mari - FINALLY I have some specifics to tell people who argue about male calicos or just look at you like you're delusional.

And all these years around literally hundredsof cats, and I never even heard of the spikey penii! (A rougher version of the "ribbed for her pleasure items?" When mating, cats do howl and carry on quite a lot.)
Brett's Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 01:19 AM   #60
Tonchi
Victim of gravity

Dogs are just the opposite, it's the FEMALE who controls the coitus. Once the male gets mounted, the female clamps down like a vise and he could not withdraw even if he tried. This causes some very awkward moments during the next few hours if she doesn't let go. With all these "built-in" features to ensure pregnancy, it's no wonder this country is over run with dogs and cats.