The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2008, 12:55 AM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

January 13, 2008: Digital Apparition

Big Woody pointed this out a week ago, but I guess he's not going to post it, so I will.
Quote:
SEATTLE -- A picture taken by a 12-year-old Kirkland girl during the holiday week in December surprised her family by capturing a mysterious object.
The girl, her family and her 15-year-old friend were staying at cabins overlooking a river in Winthrop when the incident occurred.At sunset, the girl was experimenting with a new digital camera she had received as a gift.
The girl and her 15-year-old friend took pictures of each other, snow on the trees and snowflakes at night. At one point, they saw an object moving and tried to capture it on camera.
When they saw the picture on the camera's screen -- a mysterious object depicted in the photo, surrounded by darkness -- they ran inside to the cabin. The 12-year-old girl showed the picture to her father, who then passed the image on to KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Gary Horcher.

I think Dad was looking at the pictures and said, "What the hell is that?", after coming across the picture of smoke curling off the roach, the girls had thrown in the weeds. But that's just a guess.

Last edited by xoxoxoBruce; 01-13-2008 at 12:19 PM.
xoxoxoBruce is offline   Reply With Quote