The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

View Poll Results: I love Junior because:
I enjoy how life in the US is just like life in the Twilight Zone these days 8 30.77%
I'm a kid who blows up frogs, myself 3 11.54%
I adore watching darkies drown on the evening news 1 3.85%
He's put the terror back in the word "terrorism!" 9 34.62%
It's about time someone got rid of that stupid bill of rights! 8 30.77%
I love my country, but I love my SUV more! 1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2005, 08:24 AM   #121
battleaxe bill
Provocateur

actually, if you must know, grant, I'm deimos's brother..... We sound alot the same, probably because, WERE BRO'S?
battleaxe bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:25 AM   #122
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Other brother or younger?
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:28 AM   #123
glatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beestie
The fisherman moves on when the fish stop biting.
Yeah, but some fish like to bite. I was tempted to bite myself.

OK, what the hell. I'll bite.

Battleaxe Bill is not a doctor. I know I'm stating the obvious, but he's no older than 16 years old. His knowledge of basic political theory, his grasp of grammar and his spelling (I shouldn't be throwing stones there, I'll admit) all point to an age of about 15 years old. Nothing wrong with being 15, unless you lie and claim to be a MD. Then you are really just being a prick.

---edit to say that a phone call I took delayed my post by a minute or two. NOw it's really obvious he's no MD and is no more than 15.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:30 AM   #124
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleaxe bill
actually, if you must know, grant, I'm deimos's brother..... We sound alot the same, probably because, WERE BRO'S?
Actually, what tipped me off was that you both do not write properly in the same ways. You both have pretty decent spelling though.

Admittedly, I haven't read much of this thread but you both seem like pretty big flaming trolls.
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:33 AM   #125
battleaxe bill
Provocateur

OK, glatt, you fuckin' moron... I'll let you bite... I'm 23 years old, actually, just goes to show what an ignorant fuckin moron you are, and my knowledge of basic political theory isn't derived off of 30 minutes with Bill O'reilly like yours... Read a book, and once again, have an open mind before you open your stupid ass mouth full of bullshit you have no idea what your talking about... And with you bitching about my grammar, then turning around and stating "you shouldn't throw stones" because your grammar sucks just states the obvious.... that your penis is painfully small.... See, I can throw out unmittigated bullshit too, you dumbass peice of shit....
Old 12-02-2005, 08:35 AM   #126
battleaxe bill
Provocateur

And grant, you have the wits of a fuckin retarded middleschooler, like sundae bitch, calling me a troll... How sad that adults (supposedly) actually call other adults trolls, rather than calling them a bitch or a pussy, which I'm calling you...
Old 12-02-2005, 08:40 AM   #127
battleaxe bill
Provocateur

Whats the matter? Are you low witted buffoons running out of comebacks? Since thats what this is now... Thats what you monkeys turned this whole forum into "He has bad grammar" this and "He's no older than 15" that... Tell ya what, I'll just take my comments and my views to a site where my intellect can actually be challenged, rather than throw around insults with you immature brainwashed robots... Keep suckin' Bush's dick, keep letting the media control your lives, and keep wishing that the truth wasn't there for people with open eyes like me to point it out to you and get all of your panties wedged in your crotches....
Old 12-02-2005, 08:48 AM   #128
battleaxe bill
Provocateur

Oh, and one more thing to crush all of your simple minded insults.... If i'm 15, and I have bad grammar, and no grasp of political theory (what does political theory have to do with ANYTHING I said today, gratt just likes trying to use big words to make his dumbass feel smart) then why are all of you so intent on arguing back with me??? And Brianna, big words don't make you look smart either... You're still a stupid cunt... Keep convincing yourselves of your Britany Spears Super Bowl Sunday lives, that that's all life consists of, and I'll keep on top of what's going on with the illuminati, something the illuminati slipped right past your head..... FUCK ALL YA'LL, AND I PISS ON AN AMERICAN FLAG!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! DEATH TO ALL FAT LAZY GREASY ASS AMERICANS!!!! Fester on that, bitches
Old 12-02-2005, 09:10 AM   #129
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Why are YOU so intent on coming back and posting post after post to argue back with them? THEY have actually trolled YOU. You've been trolled for an hour now... you can't even let it go, you have to post three posts in a row. Practically obsessed with the thread.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:45 AM   #130
dar512
dar512 is now Pete Zicato

Quote:
FUCK ALL YA'LL, AND I PISS ON AN AMERICAN FLAG!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! DEATH TO ALL FAT LAZY GREASY ASS AMERICANS!!!! Fester on that, bitches
Man, that rings a bell. What could that remind me of?

Oh yeah - it reminds me of this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deimos420
america sucks. you all are boring and lame. GO IRAQ!!!

p.s. you guys really are the lamest of lame
I don't know why - but we're attracting a poorer grade of nut lately. They're not even entertaining.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:55 AM   #131
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Hey, remember those guys that were all, "You are needed to die now"-? they seem positively eloquent in comparison, don't they?

(Oh, I know, I know: I'm using "big" words again! Like 'particularly', and, 'delicatessen.')
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 10:19 AM   #132
marichiko

Quote:
support your accusation that MY accusations are unsupported, because I can guarantee that every word I type is articulate and fully supported... And Brianna, you're callin' my vocabulary 3rd grade? Well, just look at your lezbo friend "Sundae Cunt", calling me a troll... That's about as 3rd grade as you can get... By the way, I have read every one of your threads and they totally stray from what you just posted, you fake-ass hypocrit... So before you throw your UNSUPPORTED ACCUSATIONS out there, do some research or ask questions... It's called having an OPEN MIND
Merely screaming that you are right and everyone else is stupid is NOT supporting your accusations. This may work for you when bullying the little kids on the playground after school, but its not going to get you far with anyone else - ESPECIALLY the people who post here.

You jump in at the tail end of a thread which I started tongue in cheek and never bother to read it from the beginning or read any other threads here. You gleefully jump to the conclusion that you have stumbled across a den of fat, middle-aged, Nazi's, because you are longing to prove your hypothesis that all adults are out to get you and know nothing compared to yourself. If you ACTUALLY had read any threads here, you would know that most folks in this forum consider me to be an extremely left of center, bleeding heart, card carrying member of the ACLU. I find your blanket condemnation to be childish and faintly amusing, but your repeated insults are fast becoming boring.

Your arrogance ill becomes you. At 15 (if that's how old you REALLY are), you can barely change your own diaper. Because you are afraid to actually take us on in rational debate, you resort to childish name calling and obscenities and then become incensed when this ploy does not go over well.

I suggest that you stop wasting your time here and go back to playing your computer games and sleeping through your classes in school whenever you happen to show up that day. You are well on your way to becoming an adult who never gets anywhere, is fired from every job he attempts, and spends his days laying on the couch complaining that the world is unfair. Keep it up. However, if you keep it up here, don't expect to be met with any better reception than what you have so far.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:05 AM   #133
Griff
still says videotape

More run up to war nonsense from the NYT. Not that I believe anything the Times says anymore.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:06 PM   #134
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

bump - What a great thread! what a beating. Battleaxe Bill - lol
Old 03-18-2009, 01:17 PM   #135
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Well, I just had some suspicions closer to confirmed.

Not about you classic.

Last edited by Shawnee123; 03-18-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: no not you
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote